What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

having the knowledge and resources without taking the necessary action would result in futility, as nothing works unless you make it work, knowledge is never enough but applied knowledge.
Having the necessary knowledge without taking massive action will result to effort in futility like you have stated. Having knowledge alone will not make you successful unless you take action massively.

Most platform do not take long. They have a specific time they are willing to pay every withdrawal request on their platforms . That is why you just have to give them sometimes . As long as they are legit they will definitely pay on time.

Most platform do not take long. They have a specific time they are willing to pay every withdrawal request on their platforms . That is why you just have to give them sometimes . As long as they are legit they will definitely pay on time.
if a platform is legitimate you do not need to worry yourself because you are sure that they will pay. I always try as much as possible to trust the platforms I work on if I have been there for a while.

Some of the site I have worked with, don't takes much time to pay and even if there is delay, it may be as a result of some issues which most of the site notify it members.

I am not entirely worried about how long it is going to take to be because I also understand how the online business work and they might also be struggling with some personal issues. I will also appreciate that they should be communicating every step along the way.

Some of the site I have worked with, don't takes much time to pay and even if there is delay, it may be as a result of some issues which most of the site notify it members.
I like sites that always try as much as possible to reach out to their members whenever there is delay in payment. That way the members will not be worried and they will even trust to the website the more.

Sometimes your mindset can determine if you'll be successful or not even if you have the knowledge. Sometimes some people have knowledge without taking the necessary action.
I completely agree with what you've just said sir, having a proper mindset is going to help you achieve whatever you want, be it online or offline, a lot of people don't really understand this.

I completely agree with what you've just said sir, having a proper mindset is going to help you achieve whatever you want, be it online or offline, a lot of people don't really understand this.
Probably, the importance of having the right mindset cannot be underestimated. In whatever you do whether online or offline you need to put in the right mindset.

Probably, the importance of having the right mindset cannot be underestimated. In whatever you do whether online or offline you need to put in the right mindset.
That's the fact, just like the popular sayings,no knowledge is a waste, if you are into online activities you need to have knowledge on a lot of things, this very important.

That's the fact, just like the popular sayings,no knowledge is a waste, if you are into online activities you need to have knowledge on a lot of things, this very important.
Yeah, as long as mindset is very important knowledge is also very much important. It is actually the level of knowledge you have that will shape your mindset concerning some things.

Most sites do tend to pay at the stipulated time, but some of them go beyond schedule and have to be reminded via customer support. I think these sites should do better in informing members of potential delays in payments

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
What you are saying is perfectly right.most of the money making sites do pay late because most of them are fraud and scammers when it come to payment.

Most of them do not take long at all. These websites are usually very good for me to get on them to make some little amount of money to cover little costs of expenses.
I have same experience as well,most of these sites do not really take that long to pay those that want to cash in their earnings,they usually want to aviod being tag as a bad site to work with based on reviews.

What you are saying is perfectly right.most of the money making sites do pay late because most of them are fraud and scammers when it come to payment.
That is why it is important for you to make enough research before you venture into any of those platforms. It is also necessary that you avoid ponzi platforms.

The thing is that nobody likes delay in payment. But sometimes the platform or the owner of the platform may be facing some problems. But I think in that scenario they should let the members know.

There is a reason why people may not like it. People may need to pay bills and bear other kind of expenses as well when it comes to the end of every month.

There is a reason why people may not like it. People may need to pay bills and bear other kind of expenses as well when it comes to the end of every month.
That is actually the truth. Some people may have some bills to pay up and that is why they need the money. it is actually one of the reasons I like to have multiple sources of income.

Having the necessary knowledge without taking massive action will result to effort in futility like you have stated. Having knowledge alone will not make you successful unless you take action massively.
Exactly, having the knowledge is so pointless without applying that knowledge you have, it is of no benefit to anyone and most especially yourself, so do not just have the knowledge but follow it up with effort

Exactly, having the knowledge is so pointless without applying that knowledge you have, it is of no benefit to anyone and most especially yourself, so do not just have the knowledge but follow it up with effort
That is exactly what so many people do and they will not be able to make anything reasonable online. If you have knowledge you need to apply the knowledge you have gotten to succeed on the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back