What's new

Do I need capital to start a forum?

You don't need any money to start a forum, especially if you're going to use free host. If you decide to host it yourself (using a web host or whatever) it's still fairly cheap as you only need to buy a domain and hosting package.

So no, it doesn't need to cost a lot, let alone anything actually.

Surely you need to have capital to be able to benefit from such site because the site may not be able to generate profit within the first two months , you need money to pay writers why waiting for the site to generate enough fund.

It's good you know you are going to hire some people to help you manage the forum in terms of moderating and all that. Aside that one way on how to make money through your forum is forum advertising

You definitely will need a good sum of capital to run a forum. Because owning and running a forum is as running a regular business that you know. It is an investment
I am interested in having a paid to pass forums, ok if I'm starting it new without a website how much do I need to set up a website and organise everything, and also how profitable is forums business ?

There is no business you want to do that will not require you getting some capital to get it started. So is starting a forum too. You must need to advertise your forum to the public to get visitors coming there won't you?

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
Normally to start a forum or any site online where you will need people and members to increase your traffics, You definitely need some capital before you start improving your traffic.

You don't need any money to start a forum, especially if you're going to use free host. If you decide to host it yourself (using a web host or whatever) it's still fairly cheap as you only need to buy a domain and hosting package.

So no, it doesn't need to cost a lot, let alone anything actually.
Have you checked on the access speed of free hosting. It is like a crawling turtle. I don't think I would last an hour in a forum under free hosting. If ever the forum continues operating you need a moderator and that is expense unless there is a willing freelancer to help you with the moderation of the forum for free.

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
Don't know much about forums my friend but am thinking it's a very lucrative Venture. I know a guy who started far. Back in 2009, today he is really making it big in this Venture, I don't think you need that much to start.

Of course for you to start a forum you need to capital like any other business because capital is the fuel that will make the business to stand or fail.

You can make money from a forum by running adverts or having some special membership level. But you will need a little cash initially if you really want to have a good forum. Moderating a forum will be a lot of work if you are the only one doing the moderation.

Capital is definitely important in any online venture. Not to mention starting a forum - you'll need more than one PC, servers, forum administrators, constant updates and monitoring. All these are no mean feat

You definitely will need a good sum of capital to run a forum. Because owning and running a forum is as running a regular business that you know. It is an investment
I don't know why someone would be thinking that it would be possible for him or her to start up a forum without capital because forums requires some certain amount of capital for you to start it and develop it so it is highly impossible for anyone to start up a forum without capital as even though it is possible before on that you will get without capital wouldn't have quality.

Definitely you will need capital to start a forum. You will need to build a website that will host the site which will cost money,you need money to pay those who are posting comments since it is a paid to post site,because it will take time before you start to make money from it.

Definitely you will need capital to start a forum. You will need to build a website that will host the site which will cost money,you need money to pay those who are posting comments since it is a paid to post site,because it will take time before you start to make money from it.
Exactly, though I don't know much about these field, but I think. You would need to pay for things like web hosting, domain names and the likes and with what you mentioned, capital is needed to pay does active on the forum.

If you want to create a paid to post forum you need a lot of money to start. However, if your aim is to create a non paying forum you don't need big capital. You can start small

Yes, you'll require capital for a start because it is an investment. Also you'll require quality time capital, patience capital and consistency capital to scale through.

A capital is necessary for starting a forum because to start one, different things need to be put in place which will demand it.
The moderator will be paid and the forum will need to have money in its treasury to begin

How would you pay your workers if you don't need capital, but thinking about it you can easily owe your workers afterall even federal government owe workers.

Every kind of business no matter the scale or nature definitely needs capital and funds not matter how small it may be, I'm sure having a forum is also like that, not just funds but the right skills
Starting up a forum is a business on its own so you will need a lot of money to develop the website or forum and then you'll need money to it will be running it and if you really want to do a paid to post forum like this one I think you should employ the services of a good website designer to develop your website for you.

Well, there is nothing that you can do in this world today that wouldn't require money for you to successfully do it. You will pay for your website hosting and so many other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back