What's new

Do I need capital to start a forum?

You are very correct. A new forum might not start to generate capital that will be enough to pay those people that works for you, so you will money to keep paying them till the forum starts to generate money.
Yes this is only possible if you're running a paid to post site but a situation in which you do not run a paid forums then capital may not be necessary accept a small amount for an advertisement on social media like Twitter or Instagram.

At the initial stage, you need to invest money on order to develop the site. You will buy domain, web hosting plan, forum script etc. These all will need capital investment.
No matter how small or little a business is, you will need capital to establish it either at the initial stage or to keep the business in shape in order to avoid the collapse of the business at the early stage.

At the initial stage, you need to invest money on order to develop the site. You will buy domain, web hosting plan, forum script etc. These all will need capital investment.
Every business needs a capital to start up a large sum of capital or a small sum of capital and forum site and not exception of this fact

You have not specify if you're looking for I paid to post foruns or you looking for a normal unpaid forum in which someone can create an account, it might be difficult for you to operate a forum that do not pay people to post and comment except you are a celebrity.

Just as it has already been stated above, I am still of the opinion that you will need capital to start a forum. Remember, you need to install some tools and softwares that will make the forum look presentable, and these tools or softwares can only be bought with money, and some other things that need money too.

Of course, most businesses require that you fund it before making money from it forum site is no exception, you need to pay a graphic designer for your website or buy outrightly, buy domain etc before you can start and make money from it.

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone. I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums. My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?

Of course yes, we need money in everything we do in this world, though the money needed depends on what exactly you are doing , so setting up your own forum sites definitely needs capital,

I would love to do this. But I would need a partner who was just a little smarter than me when it comes to the advertisements and Google and all that.
I would make the forum very user-friendly with all different categories, I’d pay 2 cents per post or maybe 5 cents per new thread, and then I would secretly PM all my posters and tell them if they click on the ads I would pay them a little extra and if they could get their friends to do the same I’d pay them even more.
And I’d set up 20 fake accounts and post all over the forum to make it look even more full. Sooo many sneaky ideas I have. If only I knew more about starting a forum. I know how to create a website, but a forum, not so much. 😐

As a matter of fact you need a lot of capital to begin in Fall because you get to pay website designers who will design your website and make it popular in a way that is attractive to the public and again how do you get to pay those who participate in your forum at the end of the day

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
100% it's a fact that we need a capital to be able to run a business smoothly...cause you are going to need a good website which requires money, still need to pay active users , but in the long run you are going to gain more than you lose

As a matter of fact you need a lot of capital to begin in Fall because you get to pay website designers who will design your website and make it popular in a way that is attractive to the public and again how do you get to pay those who participate in your forum at the end of the day
That is right. You need money to first design a website. Then when it is all set and running, you will need money to pay the users because you won't start earning immediately. It takes time before you get enough traffic that brings you income.

A new forumy may not be able to generate enough money to pay the people that are going to comment and post in the site,in this case you still need some capital to pay them and to settle some moderators you will be hiring to work in the site for you.
Yeah the initial investment required for the forum to run smooth may look high , but at the same time , with days , the forum gets more visits since it is a make money forum and the admin starts earning from ads and sponsors which will compensate the initial investment.

Forums like this rely heavily on ad networks to be sustainable. So before you are being eligible for ad earnings, you have to lay those that are working on the site.

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
There is no how you will start a forum without you spending money, you need to design the website, which will cost money you need to advertise your platform to get people to be active on the site.

You need a capital to start a Forums, you will need a programmer, you will use your money to hire the moderator that will Moderate the forums, and a lot of other people that will be working for you... You need about $300 to start.

We need capitals to start our businesses.. Even after getting those instrument you need, you wont be the only one operating the forum.. people need to know about it so they can help you in getting more returns from it.
It is not easy to run a Forums because sometimes you really need to bring some people to post on the Forums for it to generate money from Google advertisement, it might not also be easy to pay these people if you're starting newly.

To start a forum website is not costly but for a paid to post forum you will need capital to start the forum. Because at first you will need to pay your members because you might not earn up to the members are earning and you must pay them to remain active.

It is not easy to run a Forums because sometimes you really need to bring some people to post on the Forums for it to generate money from Google advertisement, it might not also be easy to pay these people if you're starting newly.
That's why in whenever one is planning on starting a forum, you must put something into consideration, ensure you are financially boyant to pay your staff for a year so that they will keep believing in you and can put more effort.

Definitely. For you to run a successful forum, to invest in certain things such as paying people to write articles and commenting and also promoting on social media platforms.

When you are staying a forum, it is almost impossible to monetize it right away so you will need some capital to pay those that are contributing to the site growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back