What's new

Do I need capital to start a forum?

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
They're going to start the day with hard and I also have low on the way to buy things which I have a question about the job and I will be in the office in so much a part is very important to me and I will be in the office in the future if I can make sure

Of course you will need certain amount of money to start a forum. You have to pay the site designer. And the forum will not generate money immediately so you will have to pay from your purse
Post automatically merged:

Of course you will need certain amount of money to start a forum. You have to pay the site designer. And the forum will not generate money immediately so you will have to pay from your purse

I understand that I need at least a laptop or computer and Internet to install a forum. I have not heard of someone who started a forum with their smartphone.

I think investing in forums can make you money after a short time but I need to hear this from those who earn from operating forums.

My main question is, do I need capital to start a forum, especially if I want to start a forum that pays writers while at the same time hiring a moderator. How does a forum start making you money and how long does it take?
yes, you need capital to start your own forum. Thou i dont know much about creating a forum buy you need to have a good website interface, and you need to be paying the people that comes to your forum.

When it comes starting up a business online, you should be prepared to spend money. Forum is just like business, because you have mindset of making money through it.

Every business needs money, starting a forum also need money. You can't start a forum without money, you need to advertise the forum on social media so that alone will cost you money, you need to create the forum so you need to hire some web developers for that and it will cost you big amount of money

Not only a starting capital would you need, but you also need to have a reliable source of income that would help you make some money and not necessarily have to wait on the site revenue. This would help you to settle Payments even when site revenue drops.

For you to start any business you need money no matter how small it is. To start a forum you will need more than your smartphone. I will advice you to continue to earn online or take more offline jobs and save some money to start your own forum.

Apart from the capital, another factor to having a successful forum is making sure members are posting quality contents if not you will only run into losses.

Yes I believe you need capital to start a forum. You have to buy a domain and pay a programmer to design your website. You have to also pay the members of the forum.

Any organisation will use five types of capital to deliver its. needs to do in order to maximise the value of each capital.

The main challenge of most entrepreneurs is capital so yeah, capital is needed to start any business idea like the forum you are talking about, you need money to buy a domain, pay programmers etc

Yea. You will need enough capital to host the forum and also run adverts on multiple platforms.

Of course you need capital to start a forum. Take bizdustry for an instance, every week payments are disbursed to different members of the forum right from the beginning of the forum

There is no kind of business that you don't need capital whether little or much all business require capital use starting a forum also require capital but not a large amount of capital.

Having your own forum would need your own website. Check the costing of the domain name, the hosting fees and the charge of the web designer. That is the basic expense that you have to handle which is not small money. When you start the forum there should be some paid posters to produce good contents so the forum will give an impression that it is active.

In reply to your question above concerning if you need capital to start a forum, well I do think that before you start any business you need to inject a capital into it whether small or big, the capital could be in form of you getting a new laptop

You will definitely need capital to start off online forum but there are forum software that are actually free but you will still need capital to do some other aspect of setting up the forum and making it attractive for people to work on.

The relationships in forums is kind of two ways where the users help attract traffic to the sire and the owner pays them from the revenue and as such you have to habe money first.

There nothing out there that will fetch someone money that does not require some sought of capital. Forum setting up is not an exception either. Yes, you must need capital to set up your forum if you need one

You need initial investment and also the money to required to pay your members for posting comments. I am not aware of the exact amount but you may need some thousands for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back