What's new

Do forum owners make money easily?

This day and age, I would say most likely no. If you can get enough people on your forum, and talking a lot, then yeah, you'll find success with your forum. But it's easier said than done. A lot of forums die out and don't go far. So you also need to find a niche that is in need of a forum or a place a forum would work.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?

it depends on how populated the site / forum is. don't think that it brings him 100k profit per month, but there he does a cake or at least to make his monthly investment, yes.

I really don't know if forum owners make money easily. I doubt it is easy for forum owners to make money easily. I guess they would need to put a lot of hard work into the forum to earn money.

The most important point is that you need to have plenty of money on hand to pay members for a few months before you start to generate money. Running a paid forum requires significant financial resources; if you are not sufficiently buoyant, especially if you are from a developing nation, you may struggle. When your forum has a lot of traffic, you can start earning money.

I dont think so. For example Bizdustry pays for one reply 0.02 dollars, which is actually quite big amount and the earnings from ads arent that great. Yes, they make some money, but they cant call themselves rich.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back