What's new

Do Follow Vs. No Follow Links: What's the Difference?

If the search engines do not take attention on no-follow links, what is the point of building no follow backlinks? How do we generate do follow links, I mean how do you find out which link is no follow and which one is do follow?
Seriously, I don't understand the logic in doing that because it makes no sense to me at all. Good quality backlinks are supposed to enable a follow to your website and drag a lot of traffic to it.

Good quality backlinks means your backlinks are coming from reputed sites, sites that are ranked higher than your site on the search engines and the sites that get huge traffic. Quality backlink also means backlinks are do follow.

Do follow backlinks allow the link juice to flow to your website. This type of link will help to boost the ranking of your website. No follow links will not pass any ranking power to your website.

It seems like we are on the same ship. But mine is even worse because I don't really know what is blacklinks. Can someone explain abit further.

The two Words seems the same,but I heard people saying they are different things,I think you should continue reading other people reply to know much about it.

Dofollow backlinks will pass ranking signal directly to your website and improve your ranking on Google search engine. While no do follow backlinks will not pass any link juice to your website know who they are good for building good link profile of your website.

There is a big difference, one type of links will tell search engines to follow (do follow links) and another type of link will tell search engines not to follow the link no follow), when search engines follow the links, the content might be ranked high.

Nofollow backlinks are those that do not pass authority to the website they're being linked to; truth is they don't help in SEO in any positive way and should only be used on peculiar cases such as when you sell a link, use widgets and so on.
Dofollow links are exactly the opposite, so it's better you utilise them.

To the average website user, dofollow and nofollow links look exactly the same. ... According to Google, nofollow links don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that nofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back