What's new

Do Follow Vs. No Follow Links: What's the Difference?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you are building backlinks, you will come across two different types of links, dofollow and nofollow. I understand backlinks and I also understand how backlinks work, however, I am confused about these two different kinds of links? Can anyone explain to me what is dofollow link and what is nofollow link? Which type of link ia better when it comes to build backlink? How can we check whether it is do follow or no follow?

No followlinks don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that mofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages.

To the average website user, dofollow and nofollow links look exactly the same. ... According to Google, nofollow links don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that nofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages

Do follow and no follow are two different things when it comes to search engine optimization. Both of them are onpage SEO but do follow are a strategy used on your on link like internal link while no follow are link you dropped on a guest post for direct traffic to your blog or Website

From what I understand about the No Follow link it is specified by the website owner on the web page that the link is a no follow which means it will not be checked by the search engine. To be honest, I am confused by the no follow because I do not see the point of using it. The default in the links that we place on the web page are Do Follow so we should not be concerned with the No Follow when in the first place we do not know about it.

To the average website user, dofollow and nofollow links look exactly the same, however, nofollow links don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that nofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages.

To the average website user, dofollow and nofollow links look exactly the same. ... According to Google, nofollow links don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that nofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages
So its clear what you said. Before this i was really confused and now reading different comments and viewing different opinions I come to know the main difference. Now i will take care of this main thing while creating back links.

Just like the poster I understand what backlinks means. But I have been hearing of do-follow links and no-follow links and I wasn't concerned about the difference.

From the comments I got to understand no follow links do not pass any page rank and it doesn't not affect your position on SEO. That's great..

Do-follow links have always been associated with PageRank sharing as they they are for the crawler to crawl. Years ago, no-follow was suggested by Google for paid content or user-generated content and if websites didn't follow this in extreme cases they were penalised and from then on, websites went completely overboard to prevent any chance being penalised by making almost all links no-follow.

Dofollow backlinks will passengers from one websites to yours. Nofollow backlinks means lindy's will not pass from One website to yours. Both of them are quite different but you need them in order to have a good backlink profile for your website. There are many ways to get the follow buttons for your website. You can get them through profile of some websites. the ratio between do follow and nofollow backlinks should be 5 ratio 2 in order not to attract penalty to your website.

No follow and do follow and new words to me am here to learn have been reading people's comment and.for the first time.I now know that there are words such as no follow and do follow

From what I understand about the No Follow link it is specified by the website owner on the web page that the link is a no follow which means it will not be checked by the search engine. To be honest, I am confused by the no follow because I do not see the point of using it. The default in the links that we place on the web page are Do Follow so we should not be concerned with the No Follow when in the first place we do not know about it.
Dofollow links pass link juice and no follow links do not pass link juice. When the link is dofollow it tells the search bots to follow the link, thus helping in search engine ranking, Whereas nofollow links do not tell the search engine bits to follow the links, thus does not affect search engine ranking. Webmasters have the power to allow dofollow or nofollow links from their site.

If the search engines do not take attention on no-follow links, what is the point of building no follow backlinks? How do we generate do follow links, I mean how do you find out which link is no follow and which one is do follow?

It is true that no follow backlinks do not pass link juice, thus, do not help in search engine ranking. However, if your backlink is built on a popular website, a high ranking website, you will receive a good amount of traffic.

Do follow links and nofollow links are quite different strategy of getting backlinks for your website. Nofollow links will not have any direct effect on your website backlinks why the reverse is the case for dofollow links.

No followlinks don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that mofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages.
If that be the case, it then means that the no follow links is of no benefit to someone's websites, since it will not affect your position on the Google ranking on sites which is the purpose of doing the follow link in the first place

Do follow links tell search engines to follow the website and no follow links do not tell the search engines to follow the website. This is the basic difference.

Dofollow backlinks and nofollow backlinks are two ways of identifying a link and telling Google how to associate the website you are linking to your website. Dofollow links are a way to pass on authority to a website, while a nofollow link does not pass on link juice.

Even though nofollow backlinks do not help much in site ranking, you still get the benefit of nofollow backlinks as you can get tarffic. After all traffic is the only thing what we crave for

If the nofollow links do not tell search engines to follow, how can we benefit by by building nofollow backlinks (well, I am not referring to just traffic from the links you shared on other sites)

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back