What's new

Do business cards work for site marketing?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
To be frank I have basketball keychains with my site and they work pretty fine, but not sure if forums would benefit from that?

Well, it could work for mass marketing if you could reach a lot of people with the cards. You would need a mass in-person meeting of people. Anyway, if it's just for something random, I don't think it would work much for traffic.

I think it can work for marketing but for I have never use the card but I know that alot of people used the card, because will know that business card is really important in business so that people will know your business.

Well anything which will make your brand visible is works specially in today's time, it is most important to have some marketing things for your brand or website and business cards is one of important when you promote offline.

To be frank I have basketball keychains with my site and they work pretty fine, but not sure if forums would benefit from that?
Of course they would. I believe business cards are great for any kind of advertising, whether it be an online business, or even a forum or site.
Better yet, business postcards. They are bigger and better IMO😂 I've used them for various projects, business ventures -- small items like candles or other crafts. If I had a website attached to the products, I would put that at the very bottom.
Your basketball keychains, same thing. It's all about getting the word out, more exposure is always good for a business in any form, shops, products, websites, forums.

Your business card may be the most important advertising tool you have.
Yet most people make the mistake of thinking printed business cards are just a vehicle for exchanging contact information.

Besides telling people who you are and where to contact you, make sure your business card tells people what you do.

Let the world know about your “secret sauce” with a specific tag line or header.

What perks and special services do you provide?

“Fresh ingredients, free delivery”
“Evening and weekend appointments available”
“Certified technicians that come to you”
“Best of [Your Town] Award Winner”
“Perfect events for every occasion”

Business cards can be an important aspect of a company's overall marketing plan. They can aid in the promotion of a brand's identity and provide vital contact information to prospective clients. While the usefulness of business cards varies depending on the industry, target audience, and competition, they are nevertheless regarded as an important marketing tool for small firms.

Business cards are good for offline marketing. However, I do not think business cards actually work to market the site. Digital marketing would be more appropriate to market a website.

While business cards may not be the most effective way to promote a website, they can still be a useful tool in certain situations. For example, if you attend networking events or conferences, having a business card with your website's URL can help potential clients or collaborators remember your site and easily find it later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back