What's new

Do ads work anymore?

Whether you are running ads on your site as a publisher and trying to earn money from the ads, or running ads targeting your site and trying to generate sales, ads do work. However, you need the right approach.

The thing is everyone is not like you people still get attracted to attractive and well packaged advertisement online. I do get attracted to advertisement that I am interested in online.

it depends on how professional they are, they surely still work, otherwise, big companies wouldn't still pay millions of dollars for them, how they are is what matters

The ads still work effectively, the fact that you rarely click on them does not mean that billions of people around the world do not click on them as well, lots of website have made lots of money via these ads, lots of companies are also embracing this method of advertisement to improve their market and get more customers.

Yeah. Ads still work else you wouldn't have a lot of people still using these networks and they'll definitely be out of business; that shows that there's something they're getting from spending such monies on those ads.

There is a line that indicates the names of "your friends" who liked the ads but there is no truth to that. But users of Facebook do not know that trick so they tend to click on the paid ads.

The researchers found that the ads had a much smaller impact on sales than previous studies had estimated. For many products, the return on investment (ROI) was negative: the companies had spent more on commercials than they earned back in additional sales

If you are having a YouTube channel you can any considerable amount of money by posting advertisement you can also be connected with big companies that will like to advertise their business or product.

Sincerely speaking,I don't normally click on Ads that use to pop up and block my primary content while browsing,they are boring and I considered it inappropriate. The only Ads I took in to concidaraation is the ones are appears pasted

These days I kind of ignore ads, so how would you advertise to someone like me, who rarely bothers to view or even click an ad on sites?

Do you think people click on ads often these days? I try not to use general ads through stuff like adsense for example. Instead I do ad placement by having someone pay me for it. I see this site kind of does a mix of both, as I see ads for some other sites/forums, but then general ads for Best buy and other such stuff.
Personally I rarely click on ads for me ads don't really look interesting many developers don't brother to make ads look good but some do and they get good revenue from that but there are so many ads that are not good at all especially on phones

Absolutely yes,ads is another form of generating traffic to your websites, forum or platforms,there are websites which i am registered under,if not for their ads i saw on other websites, i wouldn't have known such websites existed.
Ad's are appropriate only when it's seeks special permission,but it's in appropriate when it pup ups and block content. I am sure when Ads block your page it inconvenience you right?

Ad's are appropriate only when it's seeks special permission,but it's in appropriate when it pup ups and block content. I am sure when Ads block your page it inconvenience you right?
Popup and pop under is the worst way to make money this is because they redirect you else where and you lose the page in which you were navigating and sometimes even this page disappear when closing popups.

I'm a type of person who always dedicate and set my time for a specific thing, once I'm online to do my task and I noticed advert I make sure I stay away from it to avoid waste of time.

Popup and pop under is the worst way to make money this is because they redirect you else where and you lose the page in which you were navigating and sometimes even this page disappear when closing popups.
That's the point,worse situation is when you are operating a system that is having slow processor a RAM,once a new tab is open the whole history will be lost.

These days I kind of ignore ads, so how would you advertise to someone like me, who rarely bothers to view or even click an ad on sites?

Do you think people click on ads often these days? I try not to use general ads through stuff like adsense for example. Instead I do ad placement by having someone pay me for it. I see this site kind of does a mix of both, as I see ads for some other sites/forums, but then general ads for Best buy and other such stuff.
Promotion for items and services does indeed help; the only thing required is to strategically arrange the advertisement so that individuals will notice it and want to try it out.

Absolutely yes,ads is another form of generating traffic to your websites, forum or platforms,there are websites which i am registered under,if not for their ads i saw on other websites, i wouldn't have known such websites existed.
I think it works but before you can advertise you need to have a good audience and a good traffic you also need to have a website and a forum.
I think it works but before you can advertise you need to have a good audience and a good traffic you also need to have a website and a forum.

It is crucial to note that the efficacy of ads can be affected by a variety of factors, including the demographic targeted, the style of ad utilized, and the ad platform employed.

The truth is that the ads don't work any more. It's like a traditional that Google must display ads on websites with its famous program called Google AdSense but in the real senses, ads don't work out any more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back