Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here tried DLive? It's a live streaming service similar to Twitch, where it's run through blockchain. You can earn rewards for your streams and uploads. I'm considering trying it out, but idk if it's really a good fit for me.

I hear it's through the TRON Blockchain service. Has anyone used that?

I haven't heard about this streaming services that pay members to still watch their content. But I don't think twitch pays their subscribers money to watch their content and even Netflix

It seems to be more geared towards streaming content. So I imagine the more you stream, the more you earn. But I suppose if you can draw people in to watch your content, you may actually get something going. I think I'm going to give it a test run this week sometime.

How To Live Comfortably Without Money And Survive, Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values, Offer to Work for Free Lodging, Head Out Into the Wild, Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing, Barter for Everything.

DLive.tv is the largest live streaming community on the blockchain. Discover amazing games and channels, and earn rewards by watching ...

I am yet to try d live, just hearing about this for the first time and as a crypto lover, I wish you were able to put up more details, I would find out more via google and see to more of the tasks which are available. I once saw an ad as regards twitch but never understood how it functioned, would dedicate sometime to getting more info, thanks!

I don't really think so and I have not heard about it , but we can put our hands together and find out more about the site, it seems they have interesting packages, so let's not wait time on the search, and if you are here any you have a reasonable information about the issue on ground please help out

I have account on Twitch but I do not use Twitch. I have never heard of Dlive. I have never tried earning online through streaming, That's because I am basically a blogger and rarely create video content.

Watching videos to generate income is a whole lot of big deal for me.
First you may have to burn a lot of mobile data and at they end you realized you have spent a huge $10 just to get $1.
That is the problem I have with watching videos to get paid.
The amount you are being paid can never equal to the amount you have invested

Hmm this is my first time hearing about this, I never knew they could use the Blockchain network for streaming. And I am really interested in the part where one can earn various rewards. Is this really legit?

Absolutely, you just said it ..it's always so annoying that you will click and watch a video and at the end of it , it's either you spend more than you earn or the sites crashes
Watching videos to generate income is a whole lot of big deal for me.
First you may have to burn a lot of mobile data and at they end you realized you have spent a huge $10 just to get $1.
That is the problem I have with watching videos to get paid.
The amount you are being paid can never equal to the amount you have investing

First, I commend you for sharing this online earning platform for the benefit of members here. It could serve as another source of extra income. I just hope people from all countries can earn here. I will check it out.

Honestly, I'm getting to hear of this for the first time although I'm quite familiar with the Tron blockchain but I have never come across such and watching videos to generate income is a big deal to me.

It is the first time I have heard of Dlive, but it sounds very interesting, the only platform that I knew that pays in cryptocurrencies to upload transmissions or videos is Odysee, but I will take a look at Dlive, although I am not a streamer lol.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back