What's new

DIY or Hire a Professional?

dfarmer2001

Familiar Face
Jan 10, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
SEO and Marketing have never been my strong suit, and I don't know too much about it. However, I just opened my new forums website, Fortnite Chatter, and I noticed that my SEO was truly struggling. I had attempted to find ways to manually boost my SEO, however, to my luck, I was unable to figure out what all I needed to do. In conclusion, I decided to hire a professional SEO Optimization company that I found on UpWork (A freelance website). I paid for two months of their services in advance for $100. They were located in a different country and the USD is valued much higher than their country's currency, so I feel like I got a great deal, and they made good money. I will receive weekly updates on the SEO optimization improvements and reports.

Do you guys normally do SEO Optimization yourself or hire a professional? Why?

I do it myself. I know there is value in hiring someone, especially if you are not very familiar with SEO and marketing but if you are just starting out, you are better off learning as you go. In the long run, it will add value to your project. At least in my opinion.

I think everyone in an online business must have basic SEO and marketing knowledge. Besides that, it depends on your preference and budget. As a beginner, you can learn some basic SEO skills then you can hire someone for this purpose depending on your results.

In least at the beginning, you can do it on your own. (If you have that much time; otherwise, you should employ an SEO firm or a freelancer to work on your website's SEO.)

I just run my own blogging and forum site from the very beginning and have learned SEO through trial & error methods. Now my website is optimized. But would definitely see professional help when I add e-commerce service to my website.

When it comes to SEO, a professional would probably have access to tons of things an ordinary person would have a tough time getting hold of. In that case, a pro would be a strong advantage. Well, in today's SEO, it might be the only choice for real results or any at all maybe.

If you have a budget, it's practical to hire someone do the SEO for you so you can save time to do other things as well. But yeah, it would be helpful to at least learn the basics.

You did the right thing. However, I will rather pay to learn seo optimazation than hire people to do it for me. I plan to create a website soon, but I don't know much about seo optimazation. I want my website to be perfect. That's why I took my time in creating it.

You did the right thing. However, I will rather pay to learn seo optimazation than hire people to do it for me. I plan to create a website soon, but I don't know much about seo optimazation. I want my website to be perfect. That's why I took my time in creating it.
It is not so hard there are some ready plugins like Yoast SEO or something like that that are compatible with various kinds of platforms and you could use for refer your website. So just for few Youtube videos you do the trick.

SEO and Marketing have never been my strong suit, and I don't know too much about it. However, I just opened my new forums website, Fortnite Chatter, and I noticed that my SEO was truly struggling. I had attempted to find ways to manually boost my SEO, however, to my luck, I was unable to figure out what all I needed to do. In conclusion, I decided to hire a professional SEO Optimization company that I found on UpWork (A freelance website). I paid for two months of their services in advance for $100. They were located in a different country and the USD is valued much higher than their country's currency, so I feel like I got a great deal, and they made good money. I will receive weekly updates on the SEO optimization improvements and reports.

Do you guys normally do SEO Optimization yourself or hire a professional? Why?
If I had the capacity, I would hire a professional tondo the job for me. It is simpler, saves me time and the stress. I can also be learning and implementing it on a different blog meanwhile so I don't have to always pay for it.

IN 2015 when I decided to create my first self hosted website, I did not have any skills and knowledge. I was a complete novice. However, instead of hiring a professional, I watched youtube videos and learned how to build wordpress sites.

I took a SEO class in college, so I have DIYed my own SEO, given the need to do so. I strongly recommend SEO for Dummies, the class’s text, for those who want to do the same.

I have had some success with optimizing for specific search terms. However, I think I would do a little more homework for my next site to make sure I am current with the latest announcements from the Google and Bing overlords, in addition to the ducks that go and the tree counting search.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back