What's new

Dishonest Staff

Dishonesty in business most of the time can lead to the ruin of the business , and a dishonest staff can also corrupt the honest staff by brainwashing them and implicating them
Lolz, you do think so ? Because personally I believe that anyone who is interested to corrupt will always corrupt and also the other way around. It now that way as I understand.

As the business owner you definitely have to blame yourself for being not so competent in handling your business effectively. The only thing to do first is to punish them and if it persists you sacked them out.

I did this point in time the business is making a very good turnover and as such I am going to investigate the extent to which the staff have been stealing. If I believe that it is actually gildersome and it is going to place the company on a bad regard then I am definitely going to sack them.

I won't have to be so harsh with them , but I will rather suspend them and probably not employ them again into my business because if I want to really take it serious I'll make them return all the money they have taken.

Corrupt mind will always be a corrupted mind but they are working normally without a corrupted individual trying to walk up the corrupt spirit in them , then it's not possible for them to stay corrupted .
Lolz, you do think so ? Because personally I believe that anyone who is interested to corrupt will always corrupt and also the other way around. It now that way as I understand.

Well, your company could be in serious trouble if all the staff members tend to become dishonest. You would have a far much harder time dealing with such kind of people.

Corrupt mind will always be a corrupted mind but they are working normally without a corrupted individual trying to walk up the corrupt spirit in them , then it's not possible for them to stay corrupted .
Hahahahhahahahahhahaha. Anyway all these things is our decision we have to make within our self , because everyone understand what is good and what is bad and sometimes because of greed we choose to forget about things that matters. So sad.

Ķ
You just said it all , there are some people that are not interested in taking part of corruption , but because they are broke , they tend to turn greedy if th opportunity shows itself .

Actually there are numbers of ways to handle a dishonest staff or an employee. A quick dismissal of the employees will not help but he should be allowed to work depending on the amount of money he has stolen before dismissal.

Actually there are numbers of ways to handle a dishonest staff or an employee. A quick dismissal of the employees will not help but he should be allowed to work depending on the amount of money he has stolen before dismissal.
Most people would go for instant dismissal but I feel such an employee should be cautioned initially in strong terms and then should be observed to see if there would be changes if his behaviour.

Most people would go for instant dismissal but I feel such an employee should be cautioned initially in strong terms and then should be observed to see if there would be changes if his behaviour.
Personally I believe there are so many reasons behind the behaviour of people. It's good to caution every employee who gone wrong before sanctions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back