What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

HYIP (High Yeild Investment Propgrams) are one of the worst and biggest scams out there. They are all ponzi schemes and total fraud. They take funds from "A" to pay "B" and at the end of the time, the owner takes away all the money from all the investors aka victims and runs away. I really cannot believe why I invested in hyips. I shouldn't have done that. I lost a whooping $27 and it is a big amount of money for me as I do not have any job.

I bieve many scammers have avoided such kind of strategy of establishing a HYIP site to earn money online, since many have reviewed their trap. They're busy craving other fraudulent means to con peoples funds out.

I don't invest online, especially in this kind of high yielding investment schemes. The only one that caughts my attention is Cryptocurrency, and I'm willing to invest sooner on it.

Recently, a friend mentioned that he saw an offer that was really tempting a whopping 30% every seven days and he couldn't resist and got more addicted after his first payout.

I did not know about the term hyip until I started working online, however, I was aware about this kind of business model since a long time. Thankfully, I don't believe in get rick quick therefore I have never lost money.

I have ever invested in HYIPs and I must say that it is very devastating when the HYIP don't end up paying me. I earned from them once but lost all the other times and decided to steer clear from them. I am glad I did that, I would still be loosing in them.

My first and only experience with this schemes was my first attempt at online earning where they promised huge re turns for a 10 dollar investment and I got scammed.

My first and only experience with this schemes was my first attempt at online earning where they promised huge re turns for a 10 dollar investment and I got scammed.
That's one of their tricks to promise tons of money with little investment. We know all this things, we can't sit doing nothing and expect our little investment climb ×10 within one week. Even in crypto investment, you can't earn such unless you're an experience trader.

I have invested in high yield platforms only once, was paid and never did it again after I was told that a lot of them were scams and is never a legit way of investing money.

I have invested in high yield platforms only once, was paid and never did it again after I was told that a lot of them were scams and is never a legit way of investing money.
Gee, you are one smart guy that I admire. That's what I want people to do with those scamming sites. Once you earn then stop and never do it again. The fault of the foolish and greedy investors is to invest more when they get paid of the promised interest earnings. They put in more money. So stupid of those people.

My experience with investing in HYIPs has been the worst. I have lost over $50 investing in 2-3 HYIPs especially the doubler sites , that promised 100% return in 24 hours , all became scam the next day I invested.

Hyip which stands for high yield investment programs are highly risky investment programs and I had a terrible experience with the one I came across. Most of them are scam

I stated with $5 and then continued reinvesting until $5 was $20, I withdrew my seed money and reinvested $15. I reinvested and reinvested, n various hyips. I made money on some and lost on few
That means your profit is more than your losses with what I'm seeing you quoting here. You're one of the few that made money investing in HYIP.

HYIPs are ery very bad platforms that one who sees them should virtually just be running. These guys are not just smiling these days in upping their game . So, we should as well get smarter too in spotting their parttern.

HYIPs are ery very bad platforms that one who sees them should virtually just be running. These guys are not just smiling these days in upping their game . So, we should as well get smarter too in spotting their parttern.
Laugh, they aren't smiling at all. That's why they're deploying alternative means to deceive more and more people into their fraudulent scheme to steal their funds.

I bieve many scammers have avoided such kind of strategy of establishing a HYIP site to earn money online, since many have reviewed their trap. They're busy craving other fraudulent means to con peoples funds out.

Yes, you are right. Since many more people are getting aware of what a HYIP is and how they scam people, they have changed the way they present new schemes to deceive people. I have also noticed that there are many HYIPs out there that are disguised as "Crypto lending" platforms!

Yes, you are right. Since many more people are getting aware of what a HYIP is and how they scam people, they have changed the way they present new schemes to deceive people. I have also noticed that there are many HYIPs out there that are disguised as "Crypto lending" platforms!
this site is a crypto-currency site and is one of the highest investment site that I have ever interested in because I did not really know about the site before I invested in it.

Its good to make proper research about a site, knowing it well before investing into it. Investing money blindly can cost us money and regret at the end.

Its good to make proper research about a site, knowing it well before investing into it. Investing money blindly can cost us money and regret at the end.

There was such a kind of "crypto lending" and I even used to see its ads on some websites. I never even knew it was a HYIP until I saw it listed in a HYIP monitor! Any website that portrays itself as an "investment opportunity" or "lending platform" might actually be a HYIP in disguise.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back