What's new

Discord for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

Discord is currently the most popular app where you can chat and talk with other people. It's very popular in video games too. Do you use Discord to communicate with your teammates or just with people who play with you? If you don't, how do you talk or chat with them?

I hardly ever use Discord. Most of the games which I play has built-in chat and voice chat. And I don't really play with friends that often.

I use Discord quite frequently but not for gaming purposes actually. I know a lot of people have started using Discord as a Skype replacement and that's exactly what I'm using it for as well. I use it to talk to other users on sites I frequent and I am also a member of a Chelsea FC discord.

I have one account with them, but most times I won't use because busy with Telegram and Whatsapp messenger. I am using for Crypto currencies only. last week my started to install and use this Discord while PubG game on his android. I think there are more groups for such players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back