What's new

Disadvantage / Purpose ?

It is quite unfortunate that some have greatly abused social media and that is why I think that children and the new generation of youth should be directed well before being exposed to such platforms.
So it is with anything that has its good side most time is subject to abuse,when purpose is not well known.If most youth should be properlly enlightened on the possibilities and leverage they can use the social media to accomplish,these abuse would be reduce.

The disadvantages is that it makes people communicate less with others physically and tends to destroy relationships, the purpose is to bring people closer but people tend to get addicted and loose sight of what’s important in their life

The disadvantages is that it makes people communicate less with others physically and tends to destroy relationships, the purpose is to bring people closer but people tend to get addicted and loose sight of what’s important in their life
One of the things that makes a lot of persons to be addicted to the social media is that the usually fail to prioritize their time very well,except if you are into blogging or you are into content creation or the likes, spending much time in the media space is not good.

The purpose of social media has made possible to connect to public successfully with aim testing messages, video call, voice call, getting news and information, using for business relationship with customers and using to promote business.

The purpose of social media is to disseminate information (sometimes about people) in order to make money. It does not genuinely connect people together.

The disadvantage of social media is the amount of useless information disseminated. When everyone is talking, half the people don’t know what they are talking about. It takes discernment (and a lot of wasted time) to wade through all the useless information and low quality connections in order to find quality information and people who will assist you with your goals and plans.

A far better plan would be to look through scholarly databases for information and attend networking events to meet people. However, said databases may be too limited in scope, outdated, and expensive to access, and the same is true for networking events. Knowledge is moving too quickly for college and business to truly keep up, and that leaves many to choose the more laborious option.

Of all social medias, forums are the highest quality reference source as they focus on a single group of subjects, rather than distracting you with highly irrelevant content like Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube. However, they can still be addictive and distracting - it’s just that the distraction is relevant to your item of research. Unless you are earning money or information off of your social media platforms of choice, it is likely wasting your time and you would be better off using that time to read books or more scholarly references.

Finally, another disadvantage of social media is that the social media companies themselves collect information about you and sell it to advertisers - or whoever else wants to buy. This may not be necessarily wanted by their user bases.

Well I think that one of the advantages of social networks is to connect people with each other to generate communities and share information among all, but really the purpose for which they were designed are far from being what they are today.

Today I see social networks as a showcase where people show their lives to compare themselves with others and where they live in a parallel reality which does not exist, everything is trivial and simply a façade, I remember when I used social networks many years ago and everything was quite different, they were not like today.

One of the great advantages from my point of view is that having so much traffic flowing in these social networks are a great tool to promote and advertise there, what is called SMM or social media marketing, if you know how to move in social networks can be a very good marketing tool.

Social media have been a great invention which is used for so many purposes. It's used for business purposes, advertisements, promotion, sales and expansion. It helps with human connection. The world is a global village because of the internet and social media. The disadvantages of social media is generally under cyber crime and disconnection in human physical relationship.

What are the disadvantages of social media? What is the purpose of social media in your opinion ?​

There are some disadvantages of making use of social Media platform which can all be linked to several crimes that have been committed using social media platforms especially when it comes to scamming people and also identity theft.

But when it comes to the benefits of making use of social media platform, there are so many of them you can actually think of. The most important aspect of them is using them for marketing and advertising purposes.

When it comes to social media, I would have to say that the disadvantages when using it are just how easily people can commit crimes, scam people and also go as far as to bully people online thinking there will be no repercussions.

As much as there are positives when it comes to social media such as marketing a business or even a service you provide, the negatives are definitely an issue. It is nice to know that the positives outweigh the negatives to an extent though.

The purpose of social media has made possible to connect to public successfully with aim testing messages, video call, voice call, getting news and information, using for business relationship with customers and using to promote business.

When it comes to making businesses being global, it's through the help of social media platforms that businesses are promoted from one country to another. Sales have been improved with the use of social media platforms because more customers can be reached.

The original purpose of social media was to connect people from all walks of live from all over the world. Now days the purpose is appeasing advertisers and other marketing things. It's still a social site for people to connect, but now you can sell products, put up ads, and more. I think the disadvantages of social media is the addiction that comes with it, the constant spam and hate put out there. Spam, nonsense and more.

The advantages for me, is helping with my business and services, helping me to connect with family, friends, and possible future employees or employers. But social media is a tool I think, it's original use is no longer its main use anymore, at least it doesn't seem so to me.

Whether social media is beneficial or harmful depends on what you are using it for and how much time you spend. If you are just scrolling the feed and watching reels for many hours, it is certainly harmful. However, if you use to build income it is beneficial. The primary purpose of social media is for mass communication.

What are the disadvantages of social media? What is the purpose of social media in your opinion ?​

I use social media to market my products. It has really been helpful doing this as I have made more sales marketing on social media than what I do offline. So, I always tend to focus more on selling on social media such as X. So, in terms of the advantages, this is one of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back