Reputable
Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
➡ What is Directbid?

Directbid is a legit site that pays instantly on Faucetpay. On this site you can earn BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH Directbid?
BTC - 4
satoshis every 1 minute. Instant withdrawal in Faucetpay.
LTC - 500 satoshis every 1 minute. Instant withdrawal in Faucetpay.
DOGE - 0.08 DOGE every 1 minute. Instant withdrawal in Faucetpay.
ETH - 100 satoshis every 1 minute. Instant withdrawal in Faucetpay.
BCH - 90 satoshis every 1 minute. Instant withdrawal in Faucetpay.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

To get started you just need to enter your crypto address.
1. For BTC register: CLICK HERE!
2. For LTC register: CLICK HERE!
3. For DOGE register: CLICK HERE!
4. For ETH register: CLICK HERE!
5. For BCH register: CLICK HERE!
6. Start earning!

My payment proof:

direct.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
This seems to be an interesting site and I love the fact that the faucet claims are instantly withdrawn to faucet pay. Just as hani has asked, are there limits to the number of times to claim in a day? I Will surely give it a go.

Good review, i will try directbid. I like this site because payments are instantly in FaceutPay. Thank you for information.

What is the minimum withdrawal ?

Anyway , i'll go to try this platform.

Good review, i will try directbid. I like this site because payments are instantly in FaceutPay. Thank you for information.

I think there is no minimum withdraw you can receive each claim to your faucetpay wallet

is there any daily claims limit because 4 sat each 1 min is a high reward
Personally, I had no claims limit.
This seems to be an interesting site and I love the fact that the faucet claims are instantly withdrawn to faucet pay. Just as hani has asked, are there limits to the number of times to claim in a day? I Will surely give it a go.
As I said, I had no limit. I haven't tried to claim every minute, but still ... I don't think it's the limit.

There is no minimum withdrawal, every time you claim you receive instant payment in Faucetpay.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Personally, I had no claims limit.

As I said, I had no limit. I haven't tried to claim every minute, but still ... I don't think it's the limit.

There is no minimum withdrawal, every time you claim you receive instant payment in Faucetpay.
Great find ! instant payment and no limits, if I will get more time I would register here.

Any proof of payment here? Or are we just talking and guessing something we dont really know? Please those that have withdrawn from the site should actually let us know about it so we can be sure, ok? Please if you really love and care for your fellow humans always Post what you are sure of here.

Exactly what I understand from this review, this faucet promoter not working on this faucet, and exactly he don't know is this faucet have any limit are not are pays instantly, so how to trust on these faucets.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back