Digital Ocean

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I hear a lot about the digital ocean hosting. A lotof it has been nothing but the promotion and ads all over. And it seems like pretty interesting offers they have. But the thing is that you need to know how to use the VPS using the SSH. And there is some level of experience for the DevOPS that you should be needing. So for those who need the dedicated servers and the VPS, this seems like a good service.

Do you have any experience with DigitalOcean?

I've run a few droplets on DigitalOcean and I'm very happy with their service. Plus, they're much cheaper than many of their competitors. However, "pay for what you use" is becoming more and more popular so I hope they'll add that feature in the future.

I hear about DO since it appeared. I don't use them but i hear a lot of opinions. Has a good quality at hosting , but the support leaves much to be desired. You have a limited support... if you have a problem, you can't rely on them.

I have heard of Digital Ocean, however, I have not tried their service. I am using namecheap and namecheap provides different kind of hosting solutions. Once you start using namecheap, there is no need to look for other hosting solutions.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing of the digital ocean website hosting service and I will never want to make use of their service because I already have a trusted and reliable website hosting service that I am making use of.

DigitalOcean, Inc. is an American cloud infrastructure provider headquartered in New York City with data centers worldwide. DigitalOcean provides developers cloud services that help to deploy and scale applications that run simultaneously on multiple computers

I hear a lot about the digital ocean hosting. A lotof it has been nothing but the promotion and ads all over. And it seems like pretty interesting offers they have. But the thing is that you need to know how to use the VPS using the SSH. And there is some level of experience for the DevOPS that you should be needing. So for those who need the dedicated servers and the VPS, this seems like a good service.

Do you have any experience with DigitalOcean?
On a more serious note,this is my first time of hearing about something like this,but I would really like to know more but I could do the research by myself tho just to know more about it.

I heard about digital ocean hosting on this forum. I do not own a website, therefore, I do not have hosting. When I am ready to launch my website I will check if this is viable or not.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back