What's new

Different Types of Traffic and How You Can Get Them

Talking about this topic has just enlightened some of us on the concepts of traffic and how they affect the internet. I must confess that I have learnt a lot today

Wow I found this informative, thanks for the knowledge by the way. Never knew it was classified not until I read this. We all use this referral traffic at some point

Organic traffic is the best because they are traffic that comes directly from search engines and they are the ones that really needs the contents of the website

Different types of traffic and how to get them...
Organic traffic: is the number of visitors who enter a website after doing a search on Google and clicking one of the links on the result page.

Direct traffic: this includes visitors from several different origins. People who have directly typed the URL of your website into their search bar.
In other not to lose potential direct traffic, your URLs should be clean, simple and easy to remember. Also, you can invite users to bookmark your site for future visits.

This is a very long and useful information about types of traffic. This will be very useful to those who have website already and even to those intending to create website. Traffic is very important as it is a means where the money is made. More and quality traffic is equal to good earnings. It is just my opinion though.

Mobile traffic is fucking stuck of hell in my country six hours stand still no movement and internet traffic is kind nd of annoying sometimes if you want to check something online or you want to pay an online stuffs it happens to me when I paid my school fees I paid twice due to internet traffic jam

There are different types of traffic: Direct, Organic, Referral, Social, Email, Display and Paid. These describe exactly how that traffic arrived at your site. Where Can I Find This Metric: There isn't one place where Traffic is written out, but all of the terms below impact total traffic.

This is a good topic.I never knew traffic were classified into different categories and types until now. Also a lot of people are looking for ways to increase traffic, i think they should first of all read this post and know what traffic is all about.

Organic traffic has more value than other kind of traffic because organic traffic has better conversion. However, this is not to undermine the value of referral traffic or social media traffic. If your content becomes viral on social media, you can get huge boost in your traffic. Social media marketing and seo both are free.

Organic traffic is the best type that you can get and i think that there are a lot of people that try to opt to get teh traffic via a bot because they think that this is a better option to try and encourage people but i think that it will backfire this way.

Organic traffic is best created by improving the search engine optimization o your website. This will make your blog visible whenever there’s a search relating to the product or services you provide. Direct traffic is the hardest to generate unless your website or blog is very popular.

I am more passionate and happy when I see people building organic traffic even though it is going to stay long. You can be able to build organic traffic by posting high-quality content over a period of time.

One of the best ways that you can ensure this is by making your website to be absolutely responsive to people who are using mobile and people who are using desktop to browse.

organic traffic has more value compared to direct and referral traffic because organic traffic tends to convert better. SEO becomes a must if you want organic traffic. Some traffic sources you need to completely avoid

The greatest way to increase organic traffic to your website is to improve its search engine optimization.
As a result, your blog will show up whenever someone searches for the goods or services you offer.
Unless your website or blog is really successful, direct traffic is the most difficult to generate.

In my own opinion we don't have type of traffic, you can get good traffic Base on the content you are posting, if you are posting attractive contents you can get good traffics.

Some forms of direct traffic you listed out there are also organic traffic. Any traffic you don't spend money on getting is always organic traffic; paid traffic are also great sometimes.

I never thought I would write on the topic that has been talked millions of times on the internet. However, some of the members in this community don't even seem to have a proper knowledge on this topic, therefore, I decided to write a short note.
Traffic is basically divided into two categories: Web traffic and Mobile Traffic. Web traffic is the traffic coming from desktop computers or laptops. Mobile traffic is the traffic coming from hand held devices like mobile phone, tabs, etc. Whether it is mobile traffic or web traffic, the traffic comes from various sources and based on the sources they are categorized into different groups
Organic Traffic: When the visitors come to your blog, website, or app, via Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other search engines it is called organic traffic. You get organic traffic, when people find your blog/website/app while searching on Google, etc. and clicks on the search result to visit your website/bog.
Referral Traffic: When people clicks on the links you have shared on social media, bookmarking sites, or content discovery platforms, it is called referral traffic (just because the site, where you have shared your website, referred visitors to your site.
Direct traffic: All the traffic that is not organic or referral is direct traffic, for example traffic coming from forums, blogs, emails and other websites are direct traffic.
Organic search, where users visit to your webpage by clicking on a link in a result page from a search engine, and referral traffic, where users click on a link that leads to your site from some other page, are two of the most popular forms of traffic sources.

I never thought I would write on the topic that has been talked millions of times on the internet. However, some of the members in this community don't even seem to have a proper knowledge on this topic, therefore, I decided to write a short note.
Traffic is basically divided into two categories: Web traffic and Mobile Traffic. Web traffic is the traffic coming from desktop computers or laptops. Mobile traffic is the traffic coming from hand held devices like mobile phone, tabs, etc. Whether it is mobile traffic or web traffic, the traffic comes from various sources and based on the sources they are categorized into different groups
Organic Traffic: When the visitors come to your blog, website, or app, via Google, Bing, Yahoo, or other search engines it is called organic traffic. You get organic traffic, when people find your blog/website/app while searching on Google, etc. and clicks on the search result to visit your website/bog.
Referral Traffic: When people clicks on the links you have shared on social media, bookmarking sites, or content discovery platforms, it is called referral traffic (just because the site, where you have shared your website, referred visitors to your site.
Direct traffic: All the traffic that is not organic or referral is direct traffic, for example traffic coming from forums, blogs, emails and other websites are direct traffic.
I think organic traffic is the best because most people tend to spend more time on your website and they can even get some other informations on your website

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back