What's new

Different Types of Facebook Ads: Which One is Your Favorite?

whenever I want to do a Facebook advertisement I do not always go for a paid advertisement I always go for free advertisement which I will just present what I have to offer in a group or page with this I will have an opportunity to meet a lot of people that are willing to patronize me

I think there are a lot of ads on Facebook I order from many bad and many companies but I prefer ladies clothes aids. There are also online business aids. I also check them sometimes. I like them.I like to work on ladies clothes online so I keep watching them and learning from them just like I order clothes online.

Since advertisement on Facebook requires a lot of money before you can plait a reasonable advertisement that is why a lot of people now switch to free advertisement as you can pay the admin of a Facebook group and have your product advertised there.

I've never thought of it this way, that is the stages of the sales funnel.

The CPL worked best for me because it was the awareness stage.

This is something you would never be taught when trying to learn about Facebook ads.
In order o benefit from facebook, you need a facebook page with a huge following. CPL ads are mainly targeted towards generating likes on your facebook page. When you build a large following you can use your page to promote businesses and products and earn well. CPL is a organic way of building likes

I have used various kind of ads on Facebook and I think the best ad format for beginners is CPL or Cost Per Like. By using this ad, you will be able to build followers on your page, once you have a lot of followers you can advertise through your page

I did not know there were so different types of ads available on facebook. Since I have never used advertising on facebook, how would I know about the ads. By the way how do we choose ad type while using facebook ads?

Facebook is one of the best advertising platforms. Facebook offers different kinds of ads, for example:
  • Cost Per Mille (mille is the Latin word for 1000)
  • Cost Per Action (action refers to the product sale, lead generation, etc.)
  • Cost Per Click (click stands for link visit)
  • Cost Per Like (Likes on your page/posts)
  • Cost Per Views (ad views on Facebook Videos)
These different kinds of Facebook ads are targeted towards different kinds of advertising campaigns. For example, if you only want an impression on your ads, CPM is the best, however, if you want people to click on the link on your ad, CPC ads are better. If you want video ads, you will have to choose between a 3-second slot and 10 seconds slot. Have you tried Facebook ads? What is your favorite way of advertising on Facebook
Ive used Facebook ads a whole lot, I don't know them by the cost but by the campaign, so I use messaging campaign as it's cheaper but I'm about setting up a conversion campaign

What you want to achieve will determine the type of facebook option you would want to use.
One might use CPC to create an audience and know when to concentrate his subsequent ad campaign.But what i mostly use is engagement CPC.

Facebook is one of the best advertising platforms. Facebook offers different kinds of ads, for example:
  • Cost Per Mille (mille is the Latin word for 1000)
  • Cost Per Action (action refers to the product sale, lead generation, etc.)
  • Cost Per Click (click stands for link visit)
  • Cost Per Like (Likes on your page/posts)
  • Cost Per Views (ad views on Facebook Videos)
These different kinds of Facebook ads are targeted towards different kinds of advertising campaigns. For example, if you only want an impression on your ads, CPM is the best, however, if you want people to click on the link on your ad, CPC ads are better. If you want video ads, you will have to choose between a 3-second slot and 10 seconds slot. Have you tried Facebook ads? What is your favorite way of advertising on Facebook
You have really simplified the various ways people can go about utilizing the powerful resources on the Facebook social media platforms. This way, people get to actually know what exact action to take to make use of Facebook

I don't even know which one that is the best because I have not used any of them before and I think most of them also depend on the product you are are willing to advertise because both of them has advantage and disadvantage.

The one i usually go for when it has to do with facebook ads is the one that will bring my business enough patronage and that is conversion rate when the potential customers visits my page,As this is of most intrest to my business.

Even though I have tried various methods of advertising on facebook, my favorite one is CPL or cost per like. By creating CPL campaign you will be able to build huge following on facebook

Well all seems good but still it would depend on what one intends to do that would determine the one to use, from what you've listed cost per likes doesn't seem too bad

I have never tried facebook ads before, honestly i was not even aware Facebook has alot of function like this for ads. I used to think its just about posting and maybe promoting it

I have not tried facebook advertising but if I am ready to run ads on facebook, I think I will try building audience, once audience is built, you can do what ever you want.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back