What's new

Different Types of Facebook Ads: Which One is Your Favorite?

Facebook is one of the best advertising platforms. Facebook offers different kinds of ads, for example:
  • Cost Per Mille (mille is the Latin word for 1000)
  • Cost Per Action (action refers to the product sale, lead generation, etc.)
  • Cost Per Click (click stands for link visit)
  • Cost Per Like (Likes on your page/posts)
  • Cost Per Views (ad views on Facebook Videos)
These different kinds of Facebook ads are targeted towards different kinds of advertising campaigns. For example, if you only want an impression on your ads, CPM is the best, however, if you want people to click on the link on your ad, CPC ads are better. If you want video ads, you will have to choose between a 3-second slot and 10 seconds slot. Have you tried Facebook ads? What is your favorite way of advertising on Facebook
I only know of cost per view. Have never come across this other Cost before. But I think Facebook as grown to create opinions of business with there best interest in mind.

If you are a newbie, or someone who has never used facebook or any other advertising platforms, the best ad format is building likes/following on your page.

I believe the way to earn in facebook advert is through click, people in social media are attracted by good advertising and i believe many people in facebook if they see a good adverting they will click on it

I think I the best one is per click through acces of link to visit. to me social media platforms such as the Facebook will attract alot of customers or followers theough advertisement best on the kind of articles you are able to post on daily basis.

I think carousel ad is one of the most effective Facebook ad formats for product positioning via remarketing in your sales funnel. Carousel ads are more interactive than the single image or single video format, and typically create more engagement and increase time spent on the ad.

My best Facebook ads is Gorillas; in 2021, the grocery delivery ups sprung up like mushrooms after rain. They All advertise pretty much the same message. Get your groceries delivered in 15minutes. This ad example by gorillas is exemplative of several design trends: eye catching colors, bold, typography, and a locally customized messaging.

These are advertising types
  • Image ads. These simple ads are a great way to get started with Facebook paid advertising.
  • Video ads. Video ads can run in the News Feed and Stories, or they can appear as in-stream ads in longer Facebook videos. ...
  • Poll ads..
  • Carousel ads.
  • Slideshow ads.
  • Collection ads.
  • Instant Experience ads.
  • Lead ads.
The one I prefer most is image ads

I've tried the CPM and CPC ads on Facebook. I've also used CPL for getting likes to my Facebook page.

Overall, I enjoyed the CPL more, because that data can be used to retarget those people if you have something to sell again.
That is just one of the beauty of using facebook,because before you can carry out a successful campaign you need to know your audience very well and that you would get by cost per click.and then you can now target them later for action package on facebook.

Facebook is one of the best advertising platforms. Facebook offers different kinds of ads, for example:
  • Cost Per Mille (mille is the Latin word for 1000)
  • Cost Per Action (action refers to the product sale, lead generation, etc.)
  • Cost Per Click (click stands for link visit)
  • Cost Per Like (Likes on your page/posts)
  • Cost Per Views (ad views on Facebook Videos)
These different kinds of Facebook ads are targeted towards different kinds of advertising campaigns. For example, if you only want an impression on your ads, CPM is the best, however, if you want people to click on the link on your ad, CPC ads are better. If you want video ads, you will have to choose between a 3-second slot and 10 seconds slot. Have you tried Facebook ads? What is your favorite way of advertising on Facebook
Currently Facebook is the best advertising app throughout the world right at this moment, though I really don't know and i am new to all the cost per miles and the others advertising ads.

Facebook seems to be the best advertisement platform, I think cost per click will be easy, because once the picture are good, one will definitely click it.

Although i haven't used any of these facebook advertisement, i feel i prefer cost per like and cost per view to the rest you mentioned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back