What's new

Difference in Investing and Saving?

Investing is likened to making your money work for you. You can invest in stocks, bonds or even assets like lands. But saving is just putting away a percentage of your income for future use.
Yes that's true, if you have the knowledge on how to invest your money you can be able to earn a decent amount of money from it, especially online Investment.

If you are investing you are savings and if you are saving you are still saving and savings can't be called investment. Investment is better and give greater chance of generating profit than savings.
I am going to agree with you that it is better for you to invest your money that to save even the investment is going to come with some kind of risk and a tendency to lose your money.

I am going to agree with you that it is better for you to invest your money that to save even the investment is going to come with some kind of risk and a tendency to lose your money.
Not all investment have the tendency to lose your money, that's why you have to scan and check out the best type of investment that offers lower possibility of losing your money.
Maybe those that are approved by the government.

Investment is always better than savings in all ramifications because when invest certain amount of money, you are really going to make more profit compared to just saving the money in the bank.

Well savings sometimes it's good and sometimes it's no profitable. savings can not generate to you income but your money will be kept save while investing involves alot of risk as either the business will succeed or not but it generate income.

Well savings sometimes it's good and sometimes it's no profitable. savings can not generate to you income but your money will be kept save while investing involves alot of risk as either the business will succeed or not but it generate income.
The amount of money you saved in the bank will only yield very minimal interest compared to investing such amount in a very lucrative Enterprise. I think investment is better.

One of the major differences between investment and savings is that you are going to make profit while you invest but you are not going to make a profit when you safe

One of the major differences between investment and savings is that you are going to make profit while you invest but you are not going to make a profit when you safe
If you can check my previous post here you will discover that I said if you save money dear you won't get anything I. return your save money will remain the way it is.but investment will bring you a good profit if you invest in a trendy project

In the future, you will be expecting to get back how much you have saved without any profit but investment will be with profit or decrement and that's the difference between saving and investment

If you can check my previous post here you will discover that I said if you save money dear you won't get anything I. return your save money will remain the way it is.but investment will bring you a good profit if you invest in a trendy project
I think it is sometimes better not to get anything than to invest on a platform where you will lose your money. Someone like me is always scared of investment most especially online investment

Well it depends on the perspectives to which the word is been used but I believe, there is only a slight differences between because they are word that can be used interchangeably.

Savings has to deal with a deposit of fixed amount of money not for trading or business but for any uncircumstancies that may comes while investing has to do with profits in the future.

I think it is sometimes better not to get anything than to invest on a platform where you will lose your money. Someone like me is always scared of investment most especially online investment
You are right online investment is not actually secure that is why I always advice that before you make any investment online you need to know much about that platform,I do most of my investment offline but buy some share in banks is not left out

You are right online investment is not actually secure that is why I always advice that before you make any investment online you need to know much about that platform,I do most of my investment offline but buy some share in banks is not left out
Online investment is never secure and that is why I cannot trust it completely. I always panic when it comes to investing my money online. I prefer to go for offline investment

Well savings has to do with a fixed deposit of your resources not for the purpose of transaction but to be keep safe while investing has to do with a deposit in to a ventures for the purpose of transaction and also profit generation.

There is a big difference between saving and Investment. With savings, There is actually very minimal or no risk involved at all while Investing comes with a lot of risk or reward.

What’s the difference between saving and investing money?
Investing is way better than saving. When you save, you lose money because of many factors, but when you invest, you get more money. Of course, you need skills and experience when investing, but it's not that hard to learn with internet help.

There is big difference between investing and saving. Investing is the amount of fund expended on an enterprise with the expectations of returns while saving is the amount set aside from expenses.

Saving money keeping a particular amount for some time safe and untouched while investment is putting on a specific amount on something for the purpose of gains. The difference between them is savings brings no interest while investment do.
When you save money for at least a year , your money will be there but will remain stagnant, But If you invest in the right and legit business , there will be increment in your money because you will make profit .

The major difference between investing and saving is that when you are saving you are not expecting an increase in your money. But when you invest you expect an increase or decrease. Investment can go either ways whether gain or loss.

Actually investment has to do with forecasting into the future through the used of your resources into a particular things in other to earned more in the future while saving has to do with a fixed deposit of your money in a save for the future used.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back