What's new

Difference in Investing and Saving?

The difference between investment and saving is very clear. When you save money you are not expecting in any increase in the money you invested. But when you invest you are expecting an increase and you can also make some losses.

The difference between investment and saving is very clear. When you save money you are not expecting in any increase in the money you invested. But when you invest you are expecting an increase and you can also make some losses.
That's true, both of them are good ways that you can use to be successful, if you know what you are doing you will make huge amount of money with investments.

The difference is that investment comes with a profit while saving, you just get the exact amount when you decide to withdraw. Though investment comes with a risk while saving is just safe.

In investment, your money works for you, bringing you profits. Saving is just letting your money sit there, of which it might loose value due to inflation.

Investing and saving are both ways of using money to achieve financial goals, but they are different in several important ways.

Saving is the act of setting aside money for the future, typically in a low-risk, liquid account such as a savings account or a certificate of deposit (CD). The primary goal of saving is to preserve the value of the money over time, rather than to grow it.

Investing, on the other hand, is the act of putting money into financial assets with the expectation of earning a return. There are many different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and real estate. Investing involves taking on some level of risk in exchange for the potential to earn higher returns.

In general, saving is a more conservative approach to managing money, while investing involves taking on more risk in the hopes of earning higher returns.

That's true, both of them are good ways that you can use to be successful, if you know what you are doing you will make huge amount of money with investments.
Investment is the best way to achieve financial freedom. But you must be very knowledgeable on what you are investing if not you will end up making a lot of mistakes that will make you lose money.

Investment is the best way to achieve financial freedom. But you must be very knowledgeable on what you are investing if not you will end up making a lot of mistakes that will make you lose money.
That's true, if you have a good thing to invest your money on you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, but a lot of people are following the wrong way in terms of investments.

That's true, if you have a good thing to invest your money on you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, but a lot of people are following the wrong way in terms of investments.
The reason is because many of them want to make quick money online or offline. You need to understand that no kind of investment requires you to do absolutely nothing before you make money from it.

There is a great different between investing and saving because from the clear explaination that I have note investing involve the process by which you put your money into business and expect it to yeild profit but saving is just puting your money in one place to prevent usage at the wrong time so investing is better than saving
I also believe that it is important that people should have the both of them because it is not just enough that you should be investing all your money without saving a little.

The difference is that investment comes with a profit while saving, you just get the exact amount when you decide to withdraw. Though investment comes with a risk while saving is just safe.

In investment, your money works for you, bringing you profits. Saving is just letting your money sit there, of which it might loose value due to inflation.
You are very right investment come with profit while saving doesn't produce any profit so there are a little different,investment will and may served as future preparation against financial failure but I see saving as a back up because the money won't increase

Investing comes with a risk because your investment will not always earn you profit, however, saving is risk free, you will receive your saved amount and even some profits, if you have saved in interest bearing accounts.

I think the aforementioned term, investment and saving are not the same, as saving requires buying of a specific commodity with the intention of selling it out when it increase in rate, while saving is just keeping it and withdrawing it for some times, without the intention of making profit.

Personally saving is more like keeping your money for use later on, which means while saving your money, it does not grow or generate more than what you save. On the other hand, investing means putting in your money to generate more capital for yourself.

Personally saving is more like keeping your money for use later on, which means while saving your money, it does not grow or generate more than what you save. On the other hand, investing means putting in your money to generate more capital for yourself.
You are very right my dear I think that saving won't grow your money I know if you save your money it s better than using it to play those 124 games but saving won't grow your money what will only grow your money is investment if you invest your money you will definitely make some kind of profit sooner or latar

One of the differences between investment and savings is in the aspects of income.
Investment can gives high opportunities of making additional income if it succeed while savings just keep save you money without income.

That's true, as a matter of fact you need both of them in other for you to succeed, if you want to be successful you need to be good at Investing, saving up is also a good idea.
You need to save and also invest your money if you want to have a good success as they both have their various use and if you have clear cut objectives, you can utilize them properly.

One of the differences between investment and savings is in the aspects of income.
Investment can gives high opportunities of making additional income if it succeed while savings just keep save you money without income.
What you need to k now about investment is that if you invest your money you are going to make some interest but if you just saved your money there is no way which you will make extra profit or income so what you need to do is invest but there is nothing wrong with saving

You need to save and also invest your money if you want to have a good success as they both have their various use and if you have clear cut objectives, you can utilize them properly.
Saving and investing your money is very important, but in my own opinion it is not wise to invest all the profit you make, Investing some percentage of it will be good.

Saving and investing your money is very important, but in my own opinion it is not wise to invest all the profit you make, Investing some percentage of it will be good.
this is how it's goes at new you need to be patient and invest your profit with time when the reinvented profit help expand the business to your taste you can then start saving part of the profit been made,thou I know it's all depends on individual liking

this is how it's goes at new you need to be patient and invest your profit with time when the reinvented profit help expand the business to your taste you can then start saving part of the profit been made,thou I know it's all depends on individual liking
You got it right, if you are good at doing that you'll definitely have enough to take good care of your needs, reinvesting your profits will be a good idea.

Investing is likened to making your money work for you. You can invest in stocks, bonds or even assets like lands. But saving is just putting away a percentage of your income for future use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back