What's new

Difference in Investing and Saving?

What’s the difference between saving and investing money?
there is a very big different in this two things what you need to know is that saving will never increase your money but if you are talking about investment its going to bring you alot of money in the future your money will remain one place if you are saving

Saving money loses value over time. If I were to put 50k into a savings in 2010, it would not be worth as much today as the buying power of USD is tanking. On the other hand, investing keeps things more leveled but it comes with a risk. The only kind of investing I will be doing for the time being is with my 401k.

Saving money keeping a particular amount for some time safe and untouched while investment is putting on a specific amount on something for the purpose of gains. The difference between them is savings brings no interest while investment do.

In simple terms, saving is simply keeping money away for future or emergency use while investing is making the money work and generate more money. That way, the money isn't lying idle or wasting away.

You keep money in a safe place, mostly a bank when you save. What you put in is what you will withdraw out when you want the money.

In investing, you are putting the money into a money making venture, like a fixed deposit accounts or a business. You get returns on the total amount you invested.

With savings, the money does not increase but it does when you invest. It can also decrease or you lose all of it if the venture you invested in fails.

There is a great different between investing and saving because from the clear explaination that I have note investing involve the process by which you put your money into business and expect it to yeild profit but saving is just puting your money in one place to prevent usage at the wrong time so investing is better than saving

Saving can also mean putting your money into products such as a bank time account (CD). Investing — using some of your money with the aim of helping to make it grow by buying assets that might increase in value, such as stocks, property or shares in a mutual fund.

Saving money keeping a particular amount for some time safe and untouched while investment is putting on a specific amount on something for the purpose of gains. The difference between them is savings brings no interest while investment do.
That is just the true fact,because with savings you are not guaranteed any form of returns,whereas in investment your money will be working for you and you will get good returns on your investment.

Investment is the process by which you put your money into something that will bring you profit in the nearest future it's an act of preparing you for future financial breakthrough

there is a very big different in this two things what you need to know is that saving will never increase your money but if you are talking about investment its going to bring you alot of money in the future your money will remain one place if you are saving
Investing and saving of money are two different things, one is to keep money in a place that would yield dividends for you why the other is keeping money at somewhere till you need it

Here in the US, savings includes interest. My credit union for example, which is what I go for with my banking needs, gives me interest on money in my savings. It's not much, but it does go up some over the years. I believe the more you have in your savings, the higher the money back you get. At least that's how it is for me. Investing is usually setting aside money for a startup or a company you want to invest in. It doesn't mean you will get that investment back, you could be wasting a lot of money depending on what you invest in. Just make sure whatever you do invest in, is legit and won't run away with your investment.

For someone like me I prefer investment to saving do you know why when you use your money and invest in something definately you will gain alot of interest mostly iif the invested capital is good anough but aside from this I think saving is equally good but you wont gain any interest with saving

Saving money is just like keeping money in your purse so that you can have access to it next month while investing means that you are actually trying to make the money to increase in value.

Investment is associated with risk and one could easily make more money or lose a tangible amount of money that is is staked. But in savings, that is not the case.

If you are investing you are savings and if you are saving you are still saving and savings can't be called investment. Investment is better and give greater chance of generating profit than savings.

Investing and saving are two different things, Investing deals with taking risk while saving does not involve any risk, investment is a good way to earn money.

Investing is the process of capitalizing a project with aim of getting return as and when due while saving is just keeping money in a saved platform to use whenever it is needed. Therefore investing and saving are both good for individual that has vision.

There's difference between investing and saving. To start with, saving is an art of keeping money for future use. There are time you'll have a lot of money with you and they won't be much to spend it on. And they will also be a time that they much things you need to spend but there's no much money on your hand. For this reason, saving was introduced to create balance. Some people will collect money at start of a new month but if there's an emergency situation by the month that require money, they'll have to borrow. This is bad.

Investing is way of multiply money by investing in material (it could be coin, properties, buying stake in company, etc.) that has little value now but have the potential of having it's value increases in the future. For instance, there are some coins that are less than $1 in price but before the end of this their value would have rise to $10 or more. The thing about investment is that you're not certain that you'll make profit. You could even record loss. While for saving, you guarantee of getting all your money saved.

Investing is the process of capitalizing a project with aim of getting return as and when due while saving is just keeping money in a saved platform to use whenever it is needed. Therefore investing and saving are both good for individual that has vision.
That's true, as a matter of fact you need both of them in other for you to succeed, if you want to be successful you need to be good at Investing, saving up is also a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back