What's new

Difference between Android and IPhonen

The iPhone's active notifications let you respond from within the notification without opening the app - something Android lacks. But Android lets you set which notifications are “priority,” automatically sending them to the top of the ...

There is a big difference between them is price and also quality. Apple is no 1 company of Mobile phones. They can not be traced easily and nither they can be hacked by anyone. So security of apple i phone is more strong than android.

Both Apple and Google have great app stores. But because you put important things on home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer, Android is much better at managing apps. Also, Android widgets are more useful than Apple.

I prefer iPhone toAndroid because iPhone is better than Android in so many ways in terms of storage how fast iPhone is when you're using an iPhone you know how good it is than using Android device, an Android device have many issues concerning the App sometimes has Android app do crash due to reason that you can get applications for Android anywhere but Iphone you can only get their app on Apple store only.

Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.
Your opinion are so worthy. I think there is a big difference between iPhone and Android is there operating system. Android system is easy to use and we can use all application through it. On the other my iphone operating system is little bit restricted. We can't use Android application on it. I will go with Android software.

The major difference is the operating system they use to function. Aside from the camera qualities and the security system.
Many people prefer iPhone to android, and iPhone is usually expensive than android.

A big difference! Aside that IPhone is for users whose pockets are heavier and Android allows average users to taste and enjoy the gait of using smartphones, it is important to note that the features of both are obviously different. IPhone is full of wonderful innovations while Android has amazing specs.
You have said it rightly, anyone who has the money can decide to get an iPhone, but most of us use Android because we do not have the money to pay for an iPhone yet.

I am a fan of android phones more than an ios phones,i have been making use of Samsung phones in a long time and i find it very good and compatible with anything.

Both Android and iPhone are mobile operating systems manufacture by different company named Google and apple respectively. They bbothe serve a purpose of keeping mobile devices running.

The only problem I have with iPhone is that the iOS apps have to be designed specially to suit the iOS device on like Android devices.

Perhaps the most obvious difference between the iPhone and Android is the one you see first: the style. The interface, apps, and emoji all look different, with the iPhone generally considered to have a sleeker and more streamlined aesthetic.
Differences in
1. Interface and Style
2. Facial Recognition
3. Support and Accessibility
4. Closed vs. Open Systems
5. Security and Malware

I would go for Android anytime, tho both have their advantages and disadvantages, like the iphone for instance, you can only download apps for their app store, this makes it more secure and at the same time limited and distant for other devices. While the android you can get apps outside their app store, this fact makes it expose to hack and threats but at the same increases its potential and less limited. Now some might argue about the camera. There lots of android phone out there that can Proudly compete with the iphone camera and of cause compete in terms of batteries and space

IPhone is seen as a more secure phone than android phone. Android phone is open to all other phone as it is very easy to send and receive file from other phone while iPhone can only send and receive file from other iPhone. IPhone tend to be more secure and protected from third party than android phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back