What's new

Did you work online because others suggested it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started your online career, did you start because it was your idea to work online? Or was it someone elses idea or suggestion for you to work online? For me it was kinda a mix of both. I had interest in working online for along time, but I didn't go for it until I saw stuff on tv about working on fiverr and that's where I started my online career.

What made you get into online work? Was it your idea? Or was it suggested by someone else?

I started working online because it was my idea to do so. I was in a situation where I needed to make my own money due to my ex being quite mentally abusive and he would take over all the money that was coming into the home. From me doing that I found I enjoyed it and now I do it as my main job online.

I started working online because I decided it on my own. I even took time to research and look for legit sites and ways to earn. I am glad I did because it is now providing me a very good source of extra cash.

I was introduced to work online by my brother and ever since then I've started working online, I started discovering new platforms where I can earn some money on the internet in the process and that has been the way I've been doing it ever since.

I was not introduced by anyone to work online. I started making money online when I watched some YouTube videos on money making. That was where I started working on some website and I started making little amount of money.

Right from time i had always had some interest in working online, so some years back i decided to give it a try. And since then i have pretty much enjoyed it.

Someone actually advised me to start making money online but never told me how, or he just said through trading cryptocurrency but I know that there were more to it than that. After searching by myself, I found posting forums.
People that were introduced to work on legitimate platforms online by the professionals are hugely lucky because they wouldn't find themselves in a difficult situation in getting to know legitimate platforms expeditiously.

People that were introduced to work on legitimate platforms online by the professionals are hugely lucky because they wouldn't find themselves in a difficult situation in getting to know legitimate platforms expeditiously.
I so reckon that people that are introduced to work online by mentors are extremely lucky because they would be introduced to platforms that are legitimate online..

I so reckon that people that are introduced to work online by mentors are extremely lucky because they would be introduced to platforms that are legitimate online..
They are very lucky because there are lot of things that will be prevented and a lot of things must have been taught . They will be able to circumvent unnecessary losses.

No, I did not start working online by someone suggestions. I myself realized its importance little by little and tried to enter into the world of online activities. I wanted to depend on me to earn money not on others. Today I can see its fruitful result.

When you started your online career, did you start because it was your idea to work online? Or was it someone elses idea or suggestion for you to work online? For me it was kinda a mix of both. I had interest in working online for along time, but I didn't go for it until I saw stuff on tv about working on fiverr and that's where I started my online career.

What made you get into online work? Was it your idea? Or was it suggested by someone else?
Initially when I heard about online work, I was not sure that one can earn money by working online. But when I started working online and my friends told me that you can earn money by working online When I started working online, I used to run a little but as time passed and my earning would increase.Because I followed my friends' instructions and continued with my work. Now I also suggest other people to earn money by working online.

So many people are suggested to work online but they never believed that it is possible to make money online and they will never take it seriously. I also never believed that is responsible to make money online until I was unable to earn my first dollar..

It depends on several factors, including our personal preferences and the specific tasks or responsibilities we have. Working online can offer benefits such as increased flexibility, the ability to work from anywhere, and potential cost savings. However, it may also come with challenges such as distractions, limited face-to-face interaction, and technical difficulties. Ultimately, the decision to work online should be based on what is best for us and our work situation. So I take my own decision whether I work online or not.

There are variant ways people get to know about working online . It could be that someone suggested it to them or they stumbled on online earning platform accidentally.

Making money online has never been a second option to me, as it gives me opportunity to make money at the same time learn about things going across the globe, i enjoy making money online.

I learned about online jobs on YouTube, I did many researches on how to work online, at the beginning I couldn't find any suitable website to work with until I found bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back