What's new

Did you try Yougov surveys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which survey are you referring to? Sorry I don't understand your response about this.
Different surveys, not some particular. There are many surveys (you can find when you attempt). Survey doers do not give their real information because high paying surveys always ask fr high designation officials. People fake that they are some - some and earn for giving fake information.

YouGov is pretty strong when it comes to frequency of the surveys. I get regular surveys from them. I personally love the way they send the good surveys that cost from 50 points to 100. And once you reach enough points, you can pretty much go for the withdrawal as well.

YouGuv has indeed been proven to pay but the drawback is that surveys rarely appear, sometimes every 2 weeks after a survey.
See this post, I just remembered I once had an account with yougov survey. I only received surveys for the first month, and since then have never received any more

Well I am a Yougov's user for some time. I live in Italy. Here it does not pay via PayPal, but only with an Amazon giftcard. But above all, the surveys to be completed come to me very rarely. More than anything else for this reason that I find it limitedly interesting! However, I must say that it never ruled out, making me unsuitable. Each survey I have always managed to complete to the end. This, I must say, is a note of merit.

Yup, however i haven't reached the Minimum points to withdraw yet. And im already answering their surveys for more than a year now. I know they're legit that's why even though they rarely send any surveys i still answer when they do. Hopefully i'll be able to reach 5k points this year

Yougove survey or whatever its called, may be legit at least most people have confirmed that the app is really doing well in terms of payment they pays well, this are the type of survey that I want to hear about, and also join later to make money too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back