Did you try waves exchange?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Waves exchange is good platform to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies. I have an account on waves exchange. It is also good to receive new tokens . I want to know your experience, did you try waves exchange?

Last edited:
Waves exchange is good platform to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies. I have an account on waves exchange. It is also good to receive new tokens . I want to know your experience, did you try waves exchange?
No I didn't use it. But I will use it. I am just using trust wallet and probit exchange to handle my cryptocurrencies.

I also have an account with waves exchange. I never traded once on the platform since its not popularly in use.

With the development of the WAVE Mainnet, in other words Wave’s own Blockchain, the next step will be to restructure wave.exchange into a decentralised trading platform. This is a huge step and with it’s implementation the WAVE team aims to support additional crypto currency trading pairs, stable coins and in the next step also Fiat currencies.

There are many exchanges now in the crypto world and one can pick any. For me I haven't used wave but I have used binance and a few others. In truth they are all almost the same thing so we just pick anyone we want.

Blockchain technology have really given people opportunity to develop lots of cryptocurrency exchanges in the internet. I don't use wave exchange because recently a lot of exchanges have been attacked by hackers in the internet. I only make use of binance and uniswap.

I remember joining Wave exchange from referrals from another site. I didn't exactly use the apps for a long time but it seemed really nice. The app was quite easy to navigate and I got most of the coins that I know of there. It biggest problem is that there are bigger exchangers on the market already.

No sir am yet to try the wallet, but how is the wallet like? Does it accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin black? Maybe I should just download it and check it out for myself, but if you have any experience you want to share concerning the app please don't hesitate to talk to us we are family here..

I have an account because weshareabundance introduced me to this website it looks okay but the minimum to withdraw is high so i mever really used it.. im planning on using it for weshareabundance cashouts but im still on the process of growing my level

I read about wave exchange recently though another thread in this forum. I will have to check this and see if I can benefit by using wave exchange. I already use coinbase exchange

I have never tried Waves exchange before ,perhaps because it is not really popular .have many exchange site that I know but I only interact with few of them . I may check them out later .

WISE is an innovative cryptocurrency designed to be a highly secure store of value that can be easily staked to earn trustless interest. Like bonds, certificates of deposit, and time deposit bank accounts, longer stakes provide higher yields.

Yes I have tried want exchange. I have the wallet in my possession and also how some of my cryptocurrency in the wallet. They also a bit okay but not as the others inknownof

Concerning if I have tried wave exchange. Well, this will be my very first time of hearing wave exchange because there are alot of crypto currency exchange that we have presently. I personally use roqqu and luno crypto currency exchange applications and they are doing fine, I will have a check on the wave exchange to see how it operates

this is indeed avery brilliant question because I have been wondering about this question myself, i have pondered on it. but I can't seem to lay my hands on one but with the information we have here I will try it out. To know more about the exchange platforms.

I do not have any intention of using waves. There are already a lot of exchanges and a lot of crypto currencies. However, we as a consumer and small investors do not have money to invest

I have never use wave exchange but it sound well I think wave exchange wallets is really good to use, but this is my first time of hearing this.

I can't use all wallet/exchange sites at the moment cos the funds I'm depositing into it isn't much. So.at the moment I'm focused on Binance.

This is just the first time I'm hearing about the waves exchanges, I don't really know much about it and I can never give out my experience until I use it to see how it work, can you tell us their best security feature that can help to protect our assets from being hack ?

I only used waves exchange to claim airdrops. I have never for once use it for cryptocurrency exchange but I think I will check it out some days to know how their exchange works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back