Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Have you or do you play Runescape?

I've had an account for many years. I think I joined in or around 2007. I've seen massive changes over all these years. I still have access to my account there. 1000s of hours on that account.

No do not play runescape, as a matter of fact I have not heard about it before this is the first time. Do they pay in this game, because there are many online games that promise payment at the end they do not pay.

I haven't heard anything about the RuneScape game not seen it anywhere self . But you didn't actually tell us what the account or game platform was for .I think you should put it in your review.

I am not playing it and I am just coming across this for the first time here. I don't really understand what you are talking about. You did not tell us how it works and what the 1000s mean. Is it money or points? I think there are still more details that should be given further. Thanks for sharing all the same.

This is my first time of hearing of a game like this so I really don't know how it works. I will look into it and see if it's something I can play and make some fun with and probably Introduce it to some of my friends

There are thousands of questions to be asked but the most important of them all is if they pay to play the game. I don't like playing games and I barely have the time.

I'm certainly not participating in it as well as I'm simply encountering this for the very first time right below. I do not truly comprehend exactly just what you're discussing. You didn't inform our team exactly how it jobs as well as exactly just what the 1000s imply. Is actually it cash or even factors? I believe certainly there certainly are actually still more information that ought to be actually provided additional. Thank you for share just the same.

I really did not work on the platform and I don't know what it's all about. I think you should have at least give us a hint about how the website works and what the major task on the platform is.

Have you or do you play Runescape?

I've had an account for many years. I think I joined in or around 2007. I've seen massive changes over all these years. I still have access to my account there. 1000s of hours on that account.
Thanks for asking. Of course my answer is no. I have not experienced playing RuneScape. I am only playing an NFT game called as axie infinity. How about you do you also want to play this game.

Never played it.
You Know must of these games are online based which means you have to burn a lot of data playing them.
I rather use my data for things like bizdustry than playing just games.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

Have not played it before, actually this is the first time have heard about the game but am I will try it out I think it will be a cool and interesting game

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back