Did you play mortal Kombat?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you remember the classic fighting game, Mortal Kombat? With its iconic characters, brutal finishing moves, and iconic soundtrack, Mortal Kombat has been a staple in the gaming community for decades.

What was your favorite character to play as? Were you a fan of Scorpion's hellfire attacks or Sub-Zero's ice blast? Did you enjoy the strategic gameplay or were you more interested in pulling off crazy combos and fatalities?

Mortal Kombat was a vital part of my growing up. We as kids used to gather ourselves and played against each other. It was actually fun.

I really like Tekken more, I've played tekken since the Psone since tekken 1, recently the news came out that tekken 8 is on its way, street fighter is also very good, mortal kombat seems too crazy and bloody.

I loved Scorpion. I really used his ability to spit fire and teleport to go ahead in the game. I also love Liu Kang for his flying kicks.

I really like Tekken more, I've played tekken since the Psone since tekken 1, recently the news came out that tekken 8 is on its way, street fighter is also very good, mortal kombat seems too crazy and bloody.
I used to play Mortal Kombat very well before but I had to get busy with other things

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back