What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

Actually the covid 19 has caused so much damages to not only business but the entire global economy to which alotnof countries most especially the third world are still suffering or struggling to recover.

Actually the covid 19 has caused so much damages to not only business but the entire global economy to which alotnof countries most especially the third world are still suffering or struggling to recover.
Globally, there was an economic meltdown during covid-19 . So many countries were in debt because they were not looking at the growth of the economy anymore but the safety of the citizens is the top priority.

Well personally I have been working so hard but it seems my effort is not really paying. the global economy at large had been affected and alot of countries are still struggling with the shock.

The pandemic caused a lot of mess, I had only one income source, when the pandemic hit, I went broke and even went as far as selling some of my properties, but I along the line, I found myself, and that was when I decided to work online. I recovered from the covid19 loss long ago right after it hit me hard with drought.

To me so far I have try and recover from the covid-19 pandemic effect since then I was working wholeheartedly online without thinking much and disturbing myself.
So many people have recovered from the aftermath of the covid-19 . It's been more than two years now that the pandemic emanated and so many have long recovered.

The financial damages that was caused by the pandemic is not something that I think is going to just go in one day. It is probably going to take me some time but I am happy that I have begun to recover.

I can say I was able to recover partially but not a full recovery. Anybody that experience the lockdown will know it's really a something of disaster. I don't want to experience something like that again

Well no one will really denied the fact that the pandemic has caused so many people there business. Alot of people are still trying but not all can recover from the struck of the pandemic.

So many people have recovered from the aftermath of the covid-19 . It's been more than two years now that the pandemic emanated and so many have long recovered.
Well I agree with you that many people have recovered from the effect of covid-19 but not in all aspect like in my country, since the covid-19 pandemic our academic sector has really draw back.

Well the outbreak of the pandemic has been a disaster to both small scale and large, private and public own enterprises some have been completely shutdown due to insufficiency of fund to operate.

Well the outbreak of the pandemic has been a disaster to both small scale and large, private and public own enterprises some have been completely shutdown due to insufficiency of fund to operate.
I don't think that it exempts most of the businesses because the effect of the pandemic was so drastic and daring to most of the businesses but some businesses grow during the pandemic.

Globally, there was an economic meltdown during covid-19 . So many countries were in debt because they were not looking at the growth of the economy anymore but the safety of the citizens is the top priority.

The Covid-19 pandemic never affected me in a bad manner as I never ran any kind of business. I am a freelancer and freelancers were at ease during that time.

Personally I can not deny the fact that some economy are gradually recovering from the shock of the pandemic because changes has always been experienced in the value of goods in the market but some are still struggling to survive for now.

Yeah.. some private and public sector businesses shutdown due to insufficient funds to be running there businesses because of the lockdown has really drained them.

Actually currently the pandemic is now a history and the recovery of the various business and industries, are the effects caused by the pandemic. alot of business industries are recovering and we all know it's a gradual process.

Definition damages that COVID 19 pandemic caused I believe it's something that is going to be around for some time because it was particularly unprecedented and made me lost a lot of money.

Majorly, I have recovered to some extent but the impact of the covid-19 on my business is still there, but it has reduced tremendously because things are now getting a bit better.
everybody who had a business before the Corona viral pandemic was actually affected badly. I know so many people whom the lockdown affected so bad but they have been able to recover.

I am still struggling with the after effect of the pandemic , I am into baking and most of my baking ingredient spoilt during the lockdown , but I am just recovering at the moment

Several businesses in this part of the world have actually moved on because they have recovered. Personally I didn't make losses because I was actually working online during the Coronavirus pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back