What's new

Did you keep the first $1 you made?

I made $2 online. However, this was more than 10 years ago, as far as I can remember. It was a great moment for me and this was the time when I decided that I would make money online. Since then, I have been a very important member of many websites.

It was actually the same feeling that I had when I made the first $5 I made from a paid to post website. I'm not sure if I would ever forget that experience for me because I never believed it was possible for someone to make money from posting on website and that was the reality I had.

I was 15 when I earned my first dollar. Long gone now! lol

As for my online ventures, no. I never got paid physical money online. It always went straight to PayPal or my bank.

I was 15 when I earned my first dollar. Long gone now! lol

As for my online ventures, no. I never got paid physical money online. It always went straight to PayPal or my bank.

PayPal was also the first online payment processor that I made use of when I made my first money online.

I was very surprised to even had the experience of using PayPal for the first time because I was never exposed to it when I have not started working online as a freelancer.

It was actually the same feeling that I had when I made the first $5 I made from a paid to post website. I'm not sure if I would ever forget that experience for me because I never believed it was possible for someone to make money from posting on website and that was the reality I had.

Well, you tend to experience a difference when you spend your own hard earned cash and this what I felt as well. However, things may not truly change until or unless you ear a lots of money online and start generating enough money in order to support yourself.

Well, you tend to experience a difference when you spend your own hard earned cash and this what I felt as well. However, things may not truly change until or unless you ear a lots of money online and start generating enough money in order to support yourself.

The reason why it was an experience that I value so much is because I have been involved in a lot of website that promised to pay when you must have completed some tasks but they all end up being a scam website which don't pay anything.

The reason why it was an experience that I value so much is because I have been involved in a lot of website that promised to pay when you must have completed some tasks but they all end up being a scam website which don't pay anything.

This is why it is quite crucial to work on reliable sites. I always work on reliable and trustworthy sites in order to make money. This also involves working on great forums like Bizdustry and a few other forms, as I have been a professional ESL writer for a few years. This helps me to make money on many sites.

This is why it is quite crucial to work on reliable sites. I always work on reliable and trustworthy sites in order to make money. This also involves working on great forums like Bizdustry and a few other forms, as I have been a professional ESL writer for a few years. This helps me to make money on many sites.

I actually feel for people who started out in the freelancing in sector and ended up being scammed with their first earning project. It is always very difficult for them to trust the system again and be committed to doing any kind of work especially on paid to paid website.

The first one dollar that I made was from actually selling a biscuit and I was very happy that time. What I did was that I immediately reinvested the whole money into the business so that I could start multiplying the income and accumulating and it turned out to be a good idea.

I actually feel for people who started out in the freelancing in sector and ended up being scammed with their first earning project. It is always very difficult for them to trust the system again and be committed to doing any kind of work especially on paid to paid website.

Well, I think that this is why many people often recommend working on reliable platforms that could enable you to make money and deal with trustworthy people in the first place. A person could start working on trustworthy sites like Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork. I think that these websites have a proper escrow system.

The first one dollar that I made was from actually selling a biscuit and I was very happy that time. What I did was that I immediately reinvested the whole money into the business so that I could start multiplying the income and accumulating and it turned out to be a good idea.

You actually have a very good business mindset because most people will actually take the money and squander it on their personal needs.

But for someone who is business-minded will definitely do that the best right of action which is to take is to invest the money back into the business in order to make more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back