What's new

Did you hire more people during covid?

In my country, only few companies were even operational during the pandemic. And those ones had lost significant amount of money that they didn't call all their staff to work. My workplace at the time told me to relax at home first, that only 2 people can work for the time being.

In my country, only few companies were even operational during the pandemic. And those ones had lost significant amount of money that they didn't call all their staff to work. My workplace at the time told me to relax at home first, that only 2 people can work for the time being.

Well, I think that this might be due to governmental restrictions. The government in here has lifted almost each and every restriction related to business when it comes to covid-19 pandemic and majority of the people no longer worry about that anymore.

Probably, this actually happened in so many countries across the globe. A lot of companies were running into losses and employing more people will be a very bad decision. Some of them even laid out some workers.

Actually I doubt if there is any company or business ventures that will hire alot of people or employees during the pandemic period.

I believe most of the business ventures goes struck as a result of the pandemic making it difficult for them to pay their workers.

Instead of hiring people during the pandemic , I was the one that was being hired instead , because I got an opportunity to start making money online and also refer some of my friends .

During the covid period there was heavy restriction of movements, so finding a job was a serious problem because no one was hiring. A lot of persons lost their jobs at that moment, does who were into perishable goods ended up loosing all they had as well.

With Covid was hitting, did you end up hiring more people? Or was it about an even amount of people? I am just curious, because I know that online jobs became more popular because of Covid. Did you find that you had hired more people during covid than before or now?
I worked at my mom's shop during the pandemic and we sell groceries. At some point, we were not making enough sales so we had to fire her employees

Personally I believe during the pandemic period, it was an easy time for both private and public sector business which I believe instead of hiring, to reduce unemployment, they increase the rate of unemployment in the society because they can't be able to pay them.

I got fired during COVID, which was very unpleasant to me. I believe not many businesses hire when COVID is at its peak because it's very easy to get infected. Online business did well. druning covid

I think this problem affected every counties most companies go into losses during COVID-19, during that time companies where not hiring any workers because the COVID affected them.

Numerous employers experienced considerable difficulties and modifications to their employment procedures during the COVID-19 outbreak. While some industries witnessed a decrease in demand and were forced to lay off employees, others experienced an increase in demand and were forced to raise staff levels in order to handle the workload.

Yes, some sectors experienced increased hiring like, healthcare industry faced increased demand for medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, technicians, and support staff.

Actually, I stopped hiring people after Covid. Before, Covid, I had 4-5 people working for me. These were virtual assistants that helped me to run my websites and online businesses. I was spending about $200 per month on staff salary. When my revenue started dropping, I could no longer pay the staff. These days I only hire when I actually need them. I do not hire on a consistent basis

I didn't hire more people during that period because sales dropped, and we were trying to stay afloat. At a point, I was making salary payments from my personal income because I didn't want to sack anyone from my farm.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back