What's new

Did you have a fake friend? and if so can you tell me your experience?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I had a friend for a few years and it took me a lot of time to realize that he is just a fake friend and not a real friend. He wasn't always there for me when I needed him unlike me who was always there for him and did almost everything he wanted. He was laughing at me and arguing with me often although we are friends. There was a time once where he was screaming at me infront of everyone just because I wasn't the best player someone can ask for in a volleyball game. Friends are not supposed to be like that they should understand that you are their friend and you should be treated accordingly. He was using me, for example when he needed someone to order sushi with he asked me (he did that for his own benefits), and when he needed someone to walk with he was walking with me, but when his other friend came he left me without even saying anything. So I simply stopped talking to him so he understands that it is over. But what about you? did you have similar cases? and if so how did it go?

Not exactly similar but yeah I also had a fake friend. He constantly left me for others and he doesnt give a shit if I get left behind. Second time I got a sign that he was a fake friend was when we were going to a football pitch. He wanted to play some football so I agreed and we went. Half way there he told me im going to take a piss and I said okay. 10 minutes go by and I was confused and checked on him and I didnt see him. I got confused and ringed him. I asked him where he was but he said I went home because it was cold. I lived around 5km from the football pitch and he lives next to the football pitch. After that happend I stopped talking to him and didnt reply to him anymore. I hope he learned something.

I have a long list of fake friends who remember me only when they need help. I do have a few loyal friends, but the list of fake friends is long. I am someone who is very sensitive and easily gets hurt. It's not easy to face these types of people when deep down in your heart you know the truth.

I have had many experiences of fake friends but I don't actually type them as fake friends because in one way or the other they have helped me in time past. Most of the accounts I have on fake friendship is always betrayal of trust. I have a good track record of friends.

Not exactly similar but yeah I also had a fake friend. He constantly left me for others and he doesnt give a shit if I get left behind. Second time I got a sign that he was a fake friend was when we were going to a football pitch. He wanted to play some football so I agreed and we went. Half way there he told me im going to take a piss and I said okay. 10 minutes go by and I was confused and checked on him and I didnt see him. I got confused and ringed him. I asked him where he was but he said I went home because it was cold. I lived around 5km from the football pitch and he lives next to the football pitch. After that happend I stopped talking to him and didnt reply to him anymore. I hope he learned something.
You someone you consider your friend and really care for them and they just leave you for someone else, it is one of the worse feelings. I am an introvert and for me making friends is not easy, but I made one friend for me she was enough, but for her, I was not.

My friends have been good to me since I have good relationship with them. They have helped me financially, morally socially, maritally and all the likes. However I've been lucky so far

My friends have been good to me since I have good relationship with them. They have helped me financially, morally socially, maritally and all the likes. However I've been lucky so far
If your freinds was good to you then I will advice that you keep such freinds to be sincere because I think that when we talk about freinds now mostly fake freinds are everywhere and I think having a good quality freinds this days seems difficult.

I have a couple of fake friends. I had this friend of mine who we would do things together. I was there for him and he was also available for me the time I needed him.
Suddenly something happened that he changed just that rapidly. I was the one to find him but he no longer had his time for me.
Many times I would see him with other friends. I just got fade up and I too went silent on him

yes, I had a fake and toxic friend for almost 6 years
my grandpa immediately thought she was a "walking red flag"
I thought she was my remedy, someone that will teach me what is good
she even introduced me to kpop
but at some point she was so bossy and manipulative, she tried to make me jealous everytime, when she was jealous of something I had she took it off me (for example she borrowed my phone which was brand new phone from 2019 and I got hers which was from 2013, or I got albums for me and her and she took them all)
she even called me a fake fan bc I didnt knew at what TIME a specific artist was born (not only date, but also time)
at the last months she didnt allow me doing almost everything like watching youtube, laying down, or even sleeping and eating
she even challenged me to sit on the air otherwise we wouldnt be friends
I had low self esteem because of her and I was thinking of ending my life
thank god she got bored of me and we ended this friendship
now I found real friends and I feel happier than ever

The discovery that a dear friend is a fake is devastating bit it teach us a lesson not to trust anyone easily. We need to carefully study the intentions of people coming in our lives.

I had a fake friend my freshman year of high school. She was in my grade and we were both on the dance team, so we thought it'd be fun to hang out and practice our routines together.

But after just a few weeks of spending time together, she started to act different around me—she barely talked to me anymore and spent all her free time with the other people on the team. When I asked her if everything was okay, she said that it was and that she was just really busy with schoolwork.

Then one day after practice she came up to me and said, "Hey! You know what would be fun? If we went out for coffee sometime."

I'm not sure why she waited so long to ask me out for coffee—maybe it's because she didn't want to be rude by saying no outright—but either way I got excited! The problem is that when we finally did go out for coffee, she barely talked about anything other than herself and what she wanted from life. It felt like all the time we spent practicing together meant nothing to her when it came down to actually hanging out outside

I had a friend for a few years and it took me a lot of time to realize that he is just a fake friend and not a real friend. He wasn't always there for me when I needed him unlike me who was always there for him and did almost everything he wanted. He was laughing at me and arguing with me often although we are friends. There was a time once where he was screaming at me infront of everyone just because I wasn't the best player someone can ask for in a volleyball game. Friends are not supposed to be like that they should understand that you are their friend and you should be treated accordingly. He was using me, for example when he needed someone to order sushi with he asked me (he did that for his own benefits), and when he needed someone to walk with he was walking with me, but when his other friend came he left me without even saying anything. So I simply stopped talking to him so he understands that it is over. But what about you? did you have similar cases? and if so how did it go?
A friend in need is a friend indeed, nobody can predict a friendship in life, some good friends can turn to fake friends due to the situation or environment they find themselves, your own is just to keep your own secret inorder to achieve in life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back