Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Did you end up ever going to college? I only went for a year myself. I enjoyed it for a bit, but realizing it was far too costly and I wasn't into it, I decided to drop out after my first year.

But what about you? Did you successfully finish college?

We don't call it college here but University. I went and studied a 4 years course. It wasn't easy just like you pointed out because it's very expensive. I was happy to have been able to afford it. There are some of friends who weren't able to afford it, they took the path of business.

My parents made sure I went to college because they couldn't bear to see me become a thing of mockery in my neighbourhood. If you don't attend college in my state, you would be seen as a half illetrate and my parents couldn't let that happen to me.

Yes. I've went to college/university to complete my 4 Year B.Tech (engineering) course post which I started working (I got placed into a company through campus placements during the end of final year).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back