What's new

Did you ever quit working online then come back later?

Working online is stressful to say the truth but it's stress cannot be compared with the offline job. In offline you've to engage in rigorous activities to make money while for online you sit at home and make money.
To be candid, working online comes with less stress because in offline jobs, you will need to wake up very early to sail through the hectic traffic, you must start going to work from 4 a.m. in the morning because you must resume work at 8 . You have very little time to sleep and rest which is detrimental to the health.

I understand the statement but you have not really discussed how one could work smartly. Is it true the use of some strategy or what? You have not really explained it in detail. I need to know about this.
You should understand from the explanation. I believe you know what an inclined plane is. After cutting down trees in the forest and it's time to get it into the truck. Hardwork would be to carry those chopped trees with your strength and smart work would be to use an inclined plane.

And yes, smart work is the art of using strategies to make a task to seem less difficult than it already is or should be.

You should understand from the explanation. I believe you know what an inclined plane is. After cutting down trees in the forest and it's time to get it into the truck. Hardwork would be to carry those chopped trees with your strength and smart work would be to use an inclined plane.

And yes, smart work is the art of using strategies to make a task to seem less difficult than it already is or should be.
There's no need to argue further. I quite understand your point . There are different strategies that one could use to work smart and make more money than what each and every individual would have made on the same platform. Right?

They became very disappointed when they find out that they could not make the amount of money that they are expected to make as portrayed to them by the fake content that they received from people.
Anyone who goes through fake mentorship will always regret trying to make money online. That is why it is important to locate people who are very knowledgeable and have proven record of success.

There's no need to argue further. I quite understand your point . There are different strategies that one could use to work smart and make more money than what each and every individual would have made on the same platform. Right?
I thought we were having a conversation and not an argument unless you don't believe that there's a difference between working hard and working smart? Well, like you said, I think we've come to a conclusion here.

Yes I definitely quite my online working at most times, most especially when ever I resume back to school because I do not usually get time to do so many things except to study.

Yes I definitely quite my online working at most times, most especially when ever I resume back to school because I do not usually get time to do so many things except to study.
You will have so many activities to carry out at school and as a result, you wouldn't be able to press further to walk online. when you get to school you will need to concentrate on your studies and take a break from online work.

You will have so many activities to carry out at school and as a result, you wouldn't be able to press further to walk online. when you get to school you will need to concentrate on your studies and take a break from online work.
Yeah that is what exactly do occur to me in school, most especially you are serious in achieving your academic goal. It will be hard for you to be more engage with online stuffs.

I quitted working online to choose offline jobs but I just can't let go of online activities because I'm so used to it and that is why I would keep going back and forth.

Yeah that is what exactly do occur to me in school, most especially you are serious in achieving your academic goal. It will be hard for you to be more engage with online stuffs.
It is extremely important to choose your academics first but when you have a leisure time, then you can jump on online earning programs and by the time you are through with academics, you cannot concentrate on earning from the web fully.

To be candid, working online comes with less stress because in offline jobs, you will need to wake up very early to sail through the hectic traffic, you must start going to work from 4 a.m. in the morning because you must resume work at 8 . You have very little time to sleep and rest which is detrimental to the health.
Doing 9 to 5 jobs can be very stressful. You will also spend a lot of money transporting yourself from your home to your workplace every single day. But that is not the case in the online space. You make money at the comfort of your home.

It is extremely important to choose your academics first but when you have a leisure time, then you can jump on online earning programs and by the time you are through with academics, you cannot concentrate on earning from the web fully.
Yeah, though abiding by such schedules is very draining, going for lectures and any little time you have then be working online to earn money is very very draining.

I am a type of person that enjoys from making money online, but the only time i quit making money online is when i have busy schedules like exams, i make sure i focus on my studies.

I understand what you are saying. Sometimes you just need to take a whole day break from working online. It will help your brain to declutter and you will come back with more clarity of mind.
There is need to take a break sometimes to relax your nerves and to cool down your brain because most of the work done online are brain related activities and there is need for adequate rest.

I am a type of person that enjoys from making money online, but the only time i quit making money online is when i have busy schedules like exams, i make sure i focus on my studies.
that means you have not actually quitted. The only thing you did was to take some breaks and later came back in the online space. Quitting means going totally off in the period of six months or even a year

Working online has a lot of challenges and it could be daunting sometimes. The need to take a rest is very crucial for each and every individual that works full-time online.

Well busy schedules are what makes most people nowadays not to be working much online and they do decide to quit for a short period of time and then come back to continue.

I understand what you are saying. Sometimes you just need to take a whole day break from working online. It will help your brain to declutter and you will come back with more clarity of mind.
A day is even small. Sometimes I take two or three days break from working online. But I usually do this after I had done marathon of work and I need to rest. And highest break I take from working online is one week.

Since I ventured into the online space, I have not look back at all, though there where times I thought of quitting but I had a bigger picture in front of me, so I usually motivate myself to continue on the journey

Working online has a lot of challenges and it could be daunting sometimes. The need to take a rest is very crucial for each and every individual that works full-time online.
people must always understand that there is nothing like free money online. If you want to work in the internet space you must be able to bring out a lot of time in order to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back