What's new

Did you ever quit working online then come back later?

I didn't stop online jobs for a long time but I take breaks whenever I get bored because working frequently will make you to take breaks for two or three days.
taking breaks is something necessary to do especially when you have a lot of other engagements in the offline space. I also do it sometimes especially when my academic activities are very much.

Definitely, life is not all about working, you need to do other stuffs too, you need to enjoy your life but when you want your job to not become boring then you need to make it a hobby for yourself.
We are all hoping that one day we will do what we love and get paid for it and that's just it. Your work need to come to you as a play thing but regardless, you need to create time for other things.

We are all hoping that one day we will do what we love and get paid for it and that's just it. Your work need to come to you as a play thing but regardless, you need to create time for other things.
The bottom line is that you can only make money online and become financially free when you have some level of skills to sell on some highly reputable platforms.

Has there ever been a time where you stopped working online for a while and did something else? I did take a break from online work a few years back to work at a call center and that was not fun. I came back to online work soon after and I'm glad I did, because I never want to work at a call center ever again.
I was in the same situation. I started earning money online in college, but it wasn't serious, and I got a call center job offer right after graduation, so I had to focus solely on that. Then years after, I decided I needed a change and began working from home.

The bottom line is that you can only make money online and become financially free when you have some level of skills to sell on some highly reputable platforms.
Becoming financially free or becoming financially stable is not something that happens overnight. You need a lot of skills and you need to put your skills into work and create passive income streams.

Becoming financially free or becoming financially stable is not something that happens overnight. You need a lot of skills and you need to put your skills into work and create passive income streams.
This is why so many people come to work online because they believe that it is a get-rich-quick scheme and in no time they will refrain from working online again. It is always necessary to understand the intricacies of working online.

This is why so many people come to work online because they believe that it is a get-rich-quick scheme and in no time they will refrain from working online again. It is always necessary to understand the intricacies of working online.
Anyone who have the mindset of making quick money online may get disappointed at the end of the day. That is why so many of them end up losing their money into scam platforms.

Anyone who have the mindset of making quick money online may get disappointed at the end of the day. That is why so many of them end up losing their money into scam platforms.
The plight of many people who are rushing into online jobs is that they could easily make money very quickly and become wealthy in the blink of an eye and that is why you would see a lot of them rush into working online and they will also jump out of it.

Since I started working online I have never backed out of any website or online making stuff. So there was one certain time that I backed out then when I was about to come back it was too difficult to cope again.

Since I started working online I have never backed out of any website or online making stuff. So there was one certain time that I backed out then when I was about to come back it was too difficult to cope again.
It is encouraging that you never backed out but sometimes online jobs at tiring , most especially if you concentrate more on paid to post forums. There will definitely be a time you wouldn't feel like working online.

You're right about that. That's practically how many people that are earning their full time income online are doing it. The good thing is that if you really get good at it, you would earn money without putting in so much effort.

You're right about that. That's practically how many people that are earning their full time income online are doing it. The good thing is that if you really get good at it, you would earn money without putting in so much effort.
So many people do not want to involve in such activities due to laziness and if you want to really work online, and you want to earn reasonably, you need to be very hard-working and ready to learn a lot of things.

So many people do not want to involve in such activities due to laziness and if you want to really work online, and you want to earn reasonably, you need to be very hard-working and ready to learn a lot of things.
I am looking forward to making money full time online and as such I am already ready to give it my possible all. Hardworking is one thing, and smart work is another; a combination of the two would be for the best.

I am looking forward to making money full time online and as such I am already ready to give it my possible all. Hardworking is one thing, and smart work is another; a combination of the two would be for the best.
I have seen people talk severally on how to work smart online but I still do not understand what they meant by the assertion because I only believe hardwork which I know that it will really pay off.

I have seen people talk severally on how to work smart online but I still do not understand what they meant by the assertion because I only believe hardwork which I know that it will really pay off.
The thing is that hard work and smart work really do go hand in hand actually. A person who carry logs of wood on a wheel barrow would make more money than someone who carry it with their hands.

The thing is that hard work and smart work really do go hand in hand actually. A person who carry logs of wood on a wheel barrow would make more money than someone who carry it with their hands.
I understand the statement but you have not really discussed how one could work smartly. Is it true the use of some strategy or what? You have not really explained it in detail. I need to know about this.

The plight of many people who are rushing into online jobs is that they could easily make money very quickly and become wealthy in the blink of an eye and that is why you would see a lot of them rush into working online and they will also jump out of it.
A lot of them always end up being disappointed. That is why it is important for people to go through good mentorship before they venture into anything online. If not they will be disappointed.

A lot of them always end up being disappointed. That is why it is important for people to go through good mentorship before they venture into anything online. If not they will be disappointed.
They became very disappointed when they find out that they could not make the amount of money that they are expected to make as portrayed to them by the fake content that they received from people.

I have also stopped working online for some time then I later came back . Initially, I found working online as a rigorous activities but I discovered that offline jobs comes with more stress.i just prefer online job to offline jobs now.
Working online is stressful to say the truth but it's stress cannot be compared with the offline job. In offline you've to engage in rigorous activities to make money while for online you sit at home and make money.

Yes, it's actually a hobby for me especially working on posting forums. But you know that there's more to life than just sitting in one place throughout the day working online. Some days, you just need to take a break.
I understand what you are saying. Sometimes you just need to take a whole day break from working online. It will help your brain to declutter and you will come back with more clarity of mind.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back