What's new

Did you ever get ahead of a higher ranked employee?

Not at all. I work the way I could contribute to business but I don't aim of getting higher than the person higher than me. I see it as being envious and not contented. Even if I will be promoted let it be clean and based on obvious fact.

Not at all. I work the way I could contribute to business but I don't aim of getting higher than the person higher than me. I see it as being envious and not contented. Even if I will be promoted let it be clean and based on obvious fact.

Personally, I believe that it's not the right thing to do when it comes to promoting staffs. It's going to put in a lot of hatred and enmity among the staff for a junior staff to come and topple a senior with promotions.

Well it do occur at my side most times, especially if you are having a higher educational level, you rank will be higher than those with low level education plus your salary.
It rarely happens , getting ahead a higher ranked officer at your place of work means you must be highly dedicated to your work and most of the time , the higher ranked will never let you surpass them.

Personally, I believe that it's not the right thing to do when it comes to promoting staffs. It's going to put in a lot of hatred and enmity among the staff for a junior staff to come and topple a senior with promotions.

Well, I think that professional jealousy is a common thing and sometimes we may not be able to stop it, no matter whatever we do. We cannot change the positions of people and promote them just because they are jealous.

It's not a new scenario I believe. Sometimes we have seniors at work, not because they are qualified in the field than us but it may be because of some instances of which we may be given a better position in some other organisations than them.

Well, I think that professional jealousy is a common thing and sometimes we may not be able to stop it, no matter whatever we do. We cannot change the positions of people and promote them just because they are jealous.

The point is actually leaving the person that is supposed to be promoted and going ahead to promote a junior staff ahead of the person in a business organisation. This is something that is going to create a lot of tension in the business establishment.

Yes I have once has such amazing experience at work and I considered such as luck sometimes.

Your hard working, can get you to a higher position but not all people are lucky with that.

Yes I have once has such amazing experience at work and I considered such as luck sometimes.

Your hard working, can get you to a higher position but not all people are lucky with that.

As long as it is a promotion that is not influenced by politics in a business organisation but hard work and commitment on the part of the staff that got promoted, then there is nothing wrong with it.

No, i have never gotten ahead of a higher ranked employee but I also think it would be cool not only because of the high pay but also because it shows one that one u
is doing so well in the work.

It really does happen but not most often I believe.

These is because there are alot of qualified and educated employees who are supposed to be promoted to a higher ranked ar work, but they are not given the chance to explore their potential.

If you get ahead of a higher ranked employee, you would have to be very careful in the way you carry yourself in order that the usurped employee would not feel spite. All these kind of situations should be handled with tact.

No, i have never gotten ahead of a higher ranked employee but I also think it would be cool not only because of the high pay but also because it shows one that one u
is doing so well in the work.

This is something that is actually very difficult for someone to just do in any business organisation because the only way I see it happening is when you have a way to influence the management to promoting you ahead of those that should be promoted before you.

This is something that is actually very difficult for someone to just do in any business organisation because the only way I see it happening is when you have a way to influence the management to promoting you ahead of those that should be promoted before you.
I feel it can also happen even without one having a way to influence the management. I feel like the management might on their own decide to promote one ahead of those that should have been promoted before one based on one's level of hard work and dedication.

I feel it can also happen even without one having a way to influence the management. I feel like the management might on their own decide to promote one ahead of those that should have been promoted before one based on one's level of hard work and dedication.

I think I actually mention something similar to this because when there is a possibility that someone who is not supposed to be promoted is working harder than those that are due for promotion but are not showing their commitment, then it is something that can take place in an organisation.

I think I actually mention something similar to this because when there is a possibility that someone who is not supposed to be promoted is working harder than those that are due for promotion but are not showing their commitment, then it is something that can take place in an organisation.
Yeah my point exactly. Others due for promotion might not be showing their commitment to the work or might not be as committed as the person that is not due for promotion and so that person might get promoted instead.

Though working harder and getting ahead of a higher ranking officer in your company is a good thing but the superior sees it as a way of challenging those above you , so i normally work on where I am told just to avoid trouble .

I think this will take me having very good skills and experience in the job. Like showing something different and unique from what the senior person has. That is so cool to be qualified like that.

Yeah my point exactly. Others due for promotion might not be showing their commitment to the work or might not be as committed as the person that is not due for promotion and so that person might get promoted instead.

This is actually one of the reason why it is very important that everyone that is working in any company should always be committed and dedicated all the time with carrying out their duties because you will never know what the management is planning.

The point is actually leaving the person that is supposed to be promoted and going ahead to promote a junior staff ahead of the person in a business organisation. This is something that is going to create a lot of tension in the business establishment.

Sometimes such kind of jealousy could be harmful because sometimes the co-worker could do something that might be harmful to you in the first place. In such case, it is important to discuss this thing with the employer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back