What's new

Did Twitter help your business before Elon took over?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Many will now know that Elon took over Twitter in what was a crazy turn of events after it had long been spoken about that he would be buying Twitter. With the sale going through and Elon taking over the existence of Twitter has been a little up and down which has been a worry for people who own a business and use Twitter for marketing.

My question to you is, did Twitter help your business before Elon took over? How are you finding it now that he has taken over? Has anything changed that you have noticed?

Well I don't use it for business but I have not seen any change on my Twitter account but the only icon I'm seeing is I could upgrade my account to a professional account and set up monetization. Since I don't have any business yet I have not done nothing.

Elon musk taking over twitter has not made any difference for me.

This is because I only use Twitter to connect with friends and I do not see any way by which I'm missing out at all.

I have never used Twitter as a medium of advertisement for my business just for once , I prefer using other social media websites , I only normally uses Twitter for the fun of it and to read news .

Well I don't use it for business but I have not seen any change on my Twitter account but the only icon I'm seeing is I could upgrade my account to a professional account and set up monetization. Since I don't have any business yet I have not done nothing.
Not really, I am a type of guy that don't usually likes chatting on social media platforms likes Facebook and Twitter, even though is because I am always busy with my work that's why.

Twitter has helped me though I haven't taken advantage of using it as a medium to propagate my business but I'm not sure after Elon has taken over there's been any major changes.

yes, of course, Elon musk will do more harm than good to the Twitter space, he is hell-bent on making money off it than considering the interests of the users and participants

yes, of course, Elon musk will do more harm than good to the Twitter space, he is hell-bent on making money off it than considering the interests of the users and participants

It's a shame really with a site such as Twitter that it will now be one man's money-making machine and less for the interests of the users like you say. Even with the launch of Twitter Blue, many are already having to put money into the site to get more perks that we would have already had prior to his takeover of Twitter. I have looked into Twitter Blue myself and at the moment I do not justify the price for what I would get but I have noticed a huge difference in how many people see my tweets now. It really has split Twitter down the middle now with all these changes and all for a money maker.

I really didn't like using Twitter, so I'm.not affected a lot. The blue ticks are definitely not encouraging though, because people can easily misuse it to cheat others once they have a large following

Before Elon Musk took over twitter, I don't use it for business related matter. I only use to get latest information and to have discussion and trendy issue.
Generally, I use twitter for news and entertainment.

I have never really been a big fan of Twitter truth be told, though i have an account but i do not make use of it much cause i noticed for you to get the best from Twitter you need to have a high number of followers.

I have never used Twitter for business but I actually witnessed how things got twisted for many. People have complained a lot about the changes and others have had to leave Twitter and focus on doing their business elsewhere.

I have never used Twitter for business but I actually witnessed how things got twisted for many. People have complained a lot about the changes and others have had to leave Twitter and focus on doing their business elsewhere.
Aside from the fact that the Elon musk asked those that verified their account to start making monthly payment or deposit, what other changes are there because I haven't noticed any yet?

I started using Twitter in 2010. As I started building websites, I also started creating twitter accounts for my websites. I have been using Twitter to promote my websites for a long time and twitter has helped me to build audience.

The thing remains the same, before Elon musk took the Twitter and after he has taken over, I only use Twitter most times to chat, I think those who enjoyed it, are those advertising there products there.

Actually I don't know much about Elon but I most say, the Twitter platform has really helped alot of individuals including companies to be more exposed both internationally and domestically.

Actually I don't know much about Elon but I most say, the Twitter platform has really helped alot of individuals including companies to be more exposed both internationally and domestically.

Well, I am waiting for twitter to change its policies regarding the kind of comments and posts they allow on their platform. I do not use twitter for this exact reason.

Actually there is no doubt, that the Twitter platform has really helped alot of business to perform and also experience the best market they wanted. though mine haven't reach that stage of perfect development yet.

Actually there is no doubt, that the Twitter platform has really helped alot of business to perform and also experience the best market they wanted. though mine haven't reach that stage of perfect development yet.
Twitter has helped a lot of business owners. I know people that depends on twitter to promote their business and it's working perfectly for them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back