What's new

Did Twitter help your business before Elon took over?

I have never used Twitter for business but I actually witnessed how things got twisted for many. People have complained a lot about the changes and others have had to leave Twitter and focus on doing their business elsewhere.
The change of ownership really affect twitter recently but I don't think it's an issue to worry about. Infact, it's expected. You don't expect a platform that just have æ new management to efficient like it was in the past until sometime. When everything is set, twitter will help business owners a lot.

I have never for once updated ,advertise , or markets my business on Twitter even for once because I am not a fan of Twitter and people have been avoiding Twitter since Elon Musk took over.

I have never for once updated ,advertise , or markets my business on Twitter even for once because I am not a fan of Twitter and people have been avoiding Twitter since Elon Musk took over.

I do not use twitter that much, however, I have an account in there. The fact of the matter remains that twitter is used for commercial purpose and twitter might create a policy regarding this.

Actually the Twitter platform has really been helpful to alot of business and companies, but personally I haven't used the platform yet for the promotion of my business so I won't be able to tell about there competition.

it seems as if you are limiting your business from a particular audience which is not really good. You do not need to like Twitter before you start capitalising on it to maximize profit. It is all about the good of your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back