What's new

Did she betray her employer?

That's true, I don't really know much about this but I believe it's a good idea, it will help you, but some people don't really consider things like this, which is very bad.
When one is going in for a higher employment in another organisation,in almost all cases you will be required to put in the reference and contact of your former employer,and they will now get across to him.

I don't think so , in the first place her salary was not even much here so she has to move to a proper place in which her value will be lifted and her salary will be increased . Most people won't hesitate to grab this position.

It was betrayal and at the same time search for greener pastures. She's just after the money that she easily played with her employers feelings. I would have loved what she did if she was more honest with her employer about her reason for resigning.

It was betrayal and at the same time search for greener pastures. She's just after the money that she easily played with her employers feelings. I would have loved what she did if she was more honest with her employer about her reason for resigning.
Seriously in my own opinion , it was in search of greener pasture , if her former boss is doing her well by giving her better salary , she will never think of leaving her side .

Seriously in my own opinion , it was in search of greener pasture , if her former boss is doing her well by giving her better salary , she will never think of leaving her side .
Yes, you are right. But sometimes, no matter how good someone is treated and paid. When better things come around, we tend to go for the best. The mistake she made was not being honest about her reason for leaving.
Yes, you are right. But sometimes, no matter how good someone is treated and paid. When better things come around, we tend to go for the best. The mistake she made was not being honest about her reason for leaving.

A business's most important and crucial asset is its human capital. A business owner runs the danger of losing the company's money if they lack the fundamental principles that guide how the organization operates. Therefore, if you're considering starting a business, you should get training before you

Although it's really upsetting for your friend to go through this with her staff, she must keep working hard to keep the other clients who are still doing business with her happy and not feel misled. Because this is life, and it happens in businesses frequently, your friend needs to work harder. Eventually, everything will return to normal.

Although it is virtually frightening to your buddy to undergo this together along with her staff, she need to preserve operating difficult to preserve the alternative customers who're nonetheless doing enterprise together along with her glad and now no longer experience misled. Because that is life, and it occurs in organizations frequently, your buddy desires to paintings harder. Eventually, the entirety will go back to normal.

The main reason why we need to be taking care of our workers is that they might get another well paying job opportunity elsewhere where they will be willing to offer him or her more money.

There's nothing wrong with people establishing similar company of another person provided they are trying to generate profit. That's what really matters. Everybody will always look for opportunities to work in any organisation in which their salary has been double.

The employee's attempt to trick the employer was not a very clever move; instead, she should have stated the obvious and ended things on a positive note. It was a terrible idea for her to take on clients, and your friend needs to devise a plan for developing a close bond with each one of them.

Yes, she did betray the former employer. However, such betrayals are acceptable in a capitalist society.

old-timey-moral-restrictions.jpg

Leaving the former employer for a better deal isn't the problem - the problem is lying about the reason for leaving and poaching the clients of the former employer. Being honest may have allowed the former employer/friend to offer the employee a raise or promotion to try and retain her if she was valuable, but that's part of the game - you just have to go through it. "I have found better opportunities elsewhere" might have been simple enough.

The lying about the reason for leaving and the poached clients makes this look less like a normal shift in jobs (which all employees should consider every two years to get the best opportunities) and more like a purposeful and malicious attempt to backstab.

Yes, she did betray the former employer. However, such betrayals are acceptable in a capitalist society.

old-timey-moral-restrictions.jpg

The lying about the reason for leaving and the poached clients makes this look less like a normal shift in jobs (which all employees should consider every two years to get the best opportunities) and more like a purposeful and malicious attempt to backstab.

Yeah, that's very correct. This was the only place where she betrayed and it's sad that's something we see from some workers today. No one is against leaving a job which isn't paying you well for a better opportunity but it's good to leave the job with dignity because this world is really a small world. You will never know what's going to happen tomorrow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back