What's new

Did money whale app is awarding or not?

on the internet I only read negative reviews like scam and personally I have not heard of this application. I do not recommend...

It is a game, invented by CCtpi wallet. I am using from a month. But it is not confirmed that weather it will give reward or not

I tried to check the review of the platform when I wanted to register with them, but the negative comment I saw is discouraging so I just decided to leave it and go for more profiting platform

I have an account with them, but they never paid me, after spend a couple of hours on the app.

Very long time collecting money there. To achieve the minimum withdrawal. It takes a long time. Hidden whales very rarely provide much money.

I have stopped playing the game since a month ago. For the past two months that I have played it, I have not been rewarded and even if you check online for its review, it is always negative. That's why I stopped it.

It's the app that gives away Dogecoins and PayPal right? I tried it and it keeps giving me an error whenever im trying to withdraw (the 0.03 cent free) so uninstalled the app but days after when i checked my Dogecoin wallet i saw that i have actually recieved the 0.03 worth of doge i tried to withdraw

Whale app? Personally, I do not have any solid experience with this app. As a matter of fact, I am hearing about whale app for the very first time.

Although, I love using rewarding apps, i would give it a try, before giving my feedback.

I have gathered 2$ almost in short time then I have asked myself is it really legit ? Even the app have high ratings in app store I left it cause I know such characteristics is not for a legit app .

Guys it is working and gives the money safetly for %100. Please use my invitation code and get more money big teams gets more money my invitation code is 452728
good luck.

Bro I advise you not to waist your time on any thing app that claim they are giving out free coin, reason be that free money does not exist and body or any site that promises you free money online, please look at the person very well he is a scammer and wants to scam you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back