What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

That's true,a lot of people are working online because of the pandemic, if you know what you are doing I believe you might have earned a considerable amount of money during the pandemic period.
One of the things I regretted during the Corona virus pandemic was the fact that i started a YouTube channel and on the long run I abandoned it. Had it been I was consistent enough by now that channel might have been monetized

I started working online mainly because of the pandemic which forced everybody to stay indoors , when u realises there's nothing do do to survive on anymore , I was introduced to online works by my friends ,

The Covid streched me to lengths I couldn't imagine. It helped me discovered myself and actually my purpose.
The online uppourtunities are unlimited and it made realise that.

Yes,it's nice being part of this forum,it's actually helping us make legit online money and in other dimension letting us know other ways to gain financial freedom through business ideas.
That's true, if you know what you are doing on forums you can earn a considerable amount of money, some people are too lazy to earn money on forum's.

I can testify my self, I started as a very lazy member,not being punctual but after I realized I can't earn big if I continue being lazy,I changed to be a hardworking member and I never regret.
That's true, if you have a good mindset you are going to have the best results you are looking for, but if you are being lazy sorry to say but you are not going to make it.

Covid actually made us understand that without physical contact we are poor which is really very bad. It opened us up to another phase of business. Which is non contact business or online business. As a matter of fact i started learning about crypto cause of that
I do not think that your assertions are correct as covid did not make us feel such way at least for mw by the lesson taught us was far from what you are insinuating.

The COVID 19 really did push me to work online I am kind of happy that it even happened at that particular time because I was looking for ways that I could make some extra income.

The COVID 19 really did push me to work online I am kind of happy that it even happened at that particular time because I was looking for ways that I could make some extra income.
it actually make me to be very much focused on making money on the internet. But I have started working online before then but I didn't make something reasonable.

That's true, so do I, I'm also very happy that I'm earning money online,a lot of people out there don't really believe that they'll earn a considerable amount of money online.

COVID was actually one of the major drawbacks to my business and I just hope that I am not going to experience anything like that again. It made me to lose a lot of money and also prevents me from making it back.

I can confidently state without mincing words that majority of those who are making money online are usually those who got into it because of the COVID and the pandemic period .

COVID was actually one of the major drawbacks to my business and I just hope that I am not going to experience anything like that again. It made me to lose a lot of money and also prevents me from making it back.
That's really sad, but I think if you work online you might have earn a considerable amount of money, for me I have managed to earn a decent amount during the pandemic.

That's true, so do I, I'm also very happy that I'm earning money online,a lot of people out there don't really believe that they'll earn a considerable amount of money online.
I think their experience is what makes them to think that way. Some people have actually lost a lot of money online without making anything tangible. Such people will never believe in online money making again.

I start working online before pandemic so pandemic let to me more free time for online work it improves time and experience because you spend more time online.
I even discovered that I am much more productive if I am going to be working online. There is usually a lot of stress for me to leave my house to the workplace and I usually end up being tired.

I even discovered that I am much more productive if I am going to be working online. There is usually a lot of stress for me to leave my house to the workplace and I usually end up being tired.
In the workplace the boss is always angry and shows you as a currency that brings money so for him you must bring most of sales and sometimes purpose to you to work extra hours for free without any increase of salary by judge that company has a lot of duties and we must sacrifice or something like that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back