What's new

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

It is really very good that you are able to discover paid to post forum earlier as far back as 2020. I have always searched for ways to make money online on Google but I was never opportuned to come across a paid to post forum earlier
A lot of people also at the same time has narrated their experiences about the difficulties they pass through before they were able to identify a genuine Paid to post platforms.

The government created some rules and regulations that my business will only open for some few hours in a day and after sometime the mandated that it should be closed completely.

A lot of people also at the same time has narrated their experiences about the difficulties they pass through before they were able to identify a genuine Paid to post platforms.
So many people went through hell during covid-19 but the advantage is that many were lead to online earnings because of this course. It really helped so many people.

I was not affected that much and I didn't have a business. The pandemic affected people with business and then I was learning a skill and I have to suspend it as everyone was on Total lock down.

So many people went through hell during covid-19 but the advantage is that many were lead to online earnings because of this course. It really helped so many people.
It was a blessing in disguise to so many people. But at the same time the Risk was too much . I have seen so many people online that discovered ways of making thousands of Dollars just because of the pandemic online.

Well based on my experience, alot of business get closed before the covid and it even became worse during the pandemic as a result of the bad economic situation.

It was a blessing in disguise to so many people. But at the same time the Risk was too much . I have seen so many people online that discovered ways of making thousands of Dollars just because of the pandemic online.
It is true that some businesses spring up during the covid 19 and they made lots of sales.
We shouldn't forget that it also affected some business negatively.

It is true that some businesses spring up during the covid 19 and they made lots of sales.
We shouldn't forget that it also affected some business negatively.
Yes I know it has affected so many people negatively and people's business Were close down and up till now they are not able to recover. I think most people were affected than people who were actually benefiting from the pandemic.

As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to heighten, many business owners are faced with making the extremely difficult decision to close their doors in an effort to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. Such decisions can trigger wage and hour factors.

There is a person who I know who used to deliver food to shops and many offices in the area. His business suffered a lot during pandemic because lock down made shops get closed.

There is a person who I know who used to deliver food to shops and many offices in the area. His business suffered a lot during pandemic because lock down made shops get closed.
Just that so many people are not particularly interested to make money online . During the pandemic that could have been the best opportunity for them to concentrate online after their offline business has failed them.

Covid 19 is a blessing to some businesses, example of such organisations are health organisation, because this department saw a massive development during this period.
That's very true. Covid brings blessing to some people. Recently, I got to hear about the money, loans and financial grants, the health department received to control covid. Also, due to lockdown, content creators receive large followers to their channel and pages.

That's very true. Covid brings blessing to some people. Recently, I got to hear about the money, loans and financial grants, the health department received to control covid. Also, due to lockdown, content creators receive large followers to their channel and pages.
I came across so many businesses during the covid-19 that made lot of profit.
It is true that the covid-19 pandemic is a blessing in disguise for some people.

In some countries, the government actually tried as much as possible to provide enough food for the people. But it's a shame that the government in some countries did the opposite.
Yeah that is country that know the value of their citizen did you try by all means by providing the necessary basic need for their citizen but the countries that have bad government ship did the opposite.

Yeah that is country that know the value of their citizen did you try by all means by providing the necessary basic need for their citizen but the countries that have bad government ship did the opposite.
any country that value their citizens must always try as much as possible to make sure that they are being taken care of both financially and security-wise. It is sad that some countries are not doing well.

any country that value their citizens must always try as much as possible to make sure that they are being taken care of both financially and security-wise. It is sad that some countries are not doing well.
Yeah it is seriously sad that such country did the opposite and they did a lot of corrupt stuffs during the incident of covid-19 pandemic because of there greedy nature.

Yeah it is seriously sad that such country did the opposite and they did a lot of corrupt stuffs during the incident of covid-19 pandemic because of there greedy nature.
Any leader who practices corruption does not actually love his or her country and such people should never be allowed into government. I'm actually surprised that the reverse is the case.

Any leader who practices corruption does not actually love his or her country and such people should never be allowed into government. I'm actually surprised that the reverse is the case.
Well, there are a lot of corruption issue going on and whenever it comes to election they still use corruption method by all means to make sure they still stay in their position.

I didn't have a business during that time and then I was still working for private organisation which I am currently doing till now. Hoping to raise some money to start up a business soon.

Well, there are a lot of corruption issue going on and whenever it comes to election they still use corruption method by all means to make sure they still stay in their position.
Corruption has actually eaten deep into so many countries. But I think the people still have the responsibility of trying as much as possible to restore their country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back