What's new

Did anyone watch Pakistani movies?

The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it. The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it. In future InShaAllah our film industry will give us more blockbuster movies like our dramas.
Pakistani films are very awesome and good to watch And I have seen janoon movie of these which I love to see And the acting in Pakistan film is very tremendous and the scenes which are inside it are very tremendous. And I had a lot of fun watching it, it will be very entertaining.
I watch pakistani movie is very fond New faces are seen in Pakistan film industry.The films that Pakistan Film Industry is making now are very good. Pakistan film industry has come on a path Through which they whit you at a very good entertainment.But my most favorite film was Tere Pyaar Mein.And the second film is Sher Dil .

I don't really enjoy their movie, although viewers discretion is adviced, while watching their movie, they don't regard human life as something important, their movie is all about violence, they kill themselves as if they chicken I don't enjoy such, it's really routed in violence.

No I do not watch Pakistani movie because of language barrier but if these translations I think it will be best and will be able to watch such movie. Because when watching a movie you have to understand what you are watching in order for you to gain entertainment.

I don't watch Pakistani movies because they are not subtitled in English as I am from an English speaking country. I'd rather watch Indian movies because they are always subtitled in English or sometimes even dubbed in English.

I haven't watch Pakistani movie, I only like watching Hollywood movies because is English movie, and Pakistani is not English movies.

As for me I don't really like watching Pakistan movie because they're movies are not current and it is not well edited their environment also it's very dirty

Infact this is the very first time am coming across that phrase Pakistani movies, I have never seen any movie from Pakistan, honestly I would love to see some and I believe that will help me understand their culture more better and see Pakistan for what it is by learning their culture.

I don't think I have seen any Pakistan movies before that I can recollect but I have seen alot of Indian movies and I kindof enjoy them alot particularly the action ones.

Thing is I can't even differentiate Pakistani movies from Indian Movies, even though I watch a lot of both movies. I do live to see them in action, you know those film tricks like you see the principal actor jump from a high place and land in on a vehicle then all four doors of the vehicle pop out lolz.

No, since they're not dubbed in English language nor there's any subtitle so i don't watch, Instead i used to watch Hollywood movies
That's also the reason that hinders me to watch perkistan movies. But I think they have there subtitles always available online. I haven't tried it but I think it will be great.

I can only choose to watch Pakistani movies when I am done watching the Hollywood movies I have with me. But then I enjoy the few ones I've watched.

I can only choose to watch Pakistani movies when I am done watching the Hollywood movies I have with me. But then I enjoy the few ones I've watched.
Fo you watch Pakistan movies? For me I have never watched Pakistan movies I only watched bolyhood movies but not all time's. But have you ever watched Pakistan movies?

No,I am not a fan if watching movies,anytime I feel lonely and bored I just listen to music,but sometimes I do watch nollywood.

No,I am not a fan if watching movies,anytime I feel lonely and bored I just listen to music,but sometimes I do watch nollywood.
Well for me I love watching movies especially when I'm less busy but for music I don't listen to music all the times. Apart from Nollywood movies which movies do you watch?

Wow that is good for you,and for mw apart from nollywood I do give few time watching all this Korean moving,I like the way they act in all perspective,it seems as if you are also a Nigerian,and I heard that Nigerians like watching Bollywood,what can u say about that,do you also like it?

Wow that is good for you,and for mw apart from nollywood I do give few time watching all this Korean moving,I like the way they act in all perspective,it seems as if you are also a Nigerian,and I heard that Nigerians like watching Bollywood,what can u say about that,do you also like it?
That's great. You mean you do watch Korean movie's,but do you understand their language? If not how do you understand the movie. For me I hate watching Bollywood movies as the matter of fact I've never watched a Bollywood movie.

I have not watch any Pakistan movie before. I am tempted to watch their movie and I think movies you listed are good to start with. I can't wait to get started. I have a lot of movies like Indian movie, Korea movies and others. But for Pakistan, I haven't. I will try this time.

I have not watch any Pakistan movie before. I am tempted to watch their movie and I think movies you listed are good to start with. I can't wait to get started. I have a lot of movies like Indian movie, Korea movies and others. But for Pakistan, I haven't. I will try this time.
You should try seeing a Pakistan movie. They have the best movie directors that do everything to ensure that they make the best movies. I have watched a couple of them and it was worth my time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back