What's new

Did anyone watch Pakistani movies?

Isabella

The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it.
1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon

No, since they're not dubbed in English language nor there's any subtitle so i don't watch, Instead i used to watch Hollywood movies

Pakistan movies a lot and I love Project Ghazi movie and it was very popular Pakistan. There is a lot to see and learn inside Pakistani movies. Pakistan movies are very good but this is what I like most and I watch with interest that there is something to learn in it.

Although a lot of people in my community like Pakistan moana but I personally does not have any interest in them but they feel you are mentioned above I've been able to watch two of them which are super star and Jonoon, jonoon who was very difficult for me to understand but surpass that was easy understand you very well and is somehow interesting though I didn't really have enough interest in them

I rarely watch them but I once watched teefa in trouble directed by Ahsan Rahim, where a lady was kidnapped for a marriage that was arranged, I kept on watching this at intervals because I fell in love with it. I hope to download more as time goes on.

The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it.
1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon
Yes dear i have seen these pakistani movies ,these are really revival of film industry in Pakistan. If pakistan film industry make such types of movies, i think one day pakistani film industry will reach at top rank.

No, since they're not dubbed in English language nor there's any subtitle so i don't watch, Instead i used to watch Hollywood movies
Yes, I agree with you Pakistani movies are not available in English subtitles but I must say they are a great source of entertainment with an excellent message.
Post automatically merged:

Pakistani movies are very common and popular in my area here but they are not subtitled in English most of the times
Those who are involved in this making of movies must think about it seriously. It will help the marketing of Pakistani movies all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakistani movies are very common and popular in my area, but I have never been interested in it because most of it are not translated in English, and some of it are not always interesting based on the fact that their traditions are different from mine, so I find them boring at times
Post automatically merged:

Pakistani movies are very common in my area, but I have never been interested in it because most of them are not translated in English and some of it are sometimes boring because their traditions are different from mine

Nope haven't seen any of their movies don't even know that the Pakistani movies industry existed this is the first time am hearing about the Pakistani movie industry but gonna make sure I watch one of their movie hope is going to worth it

Yes! Watch Pakistani movies And I love Pakistani movies and one of the main reasons is that I am Pakistani too. The way the work on the movies is really working hard, the Pakistani cinemas will be the top of the list in the world. I like funny movies and I like the number one in Pakistani movies
1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon

Nope haven't seen any of their movies don't even know that the Pakistani movies industry existed this is the first time am hearing about the Pakistani movie industry but gonna make sure I watch one of their movie hope is going to worth it
I must say you should try it! on Netflix, you can find the top 10 movies of Pakistan. You must love it. This industry is actively presenting valuable and meaningful movies and it's called Lollywood.

Okay that's nice to hear since they are on Netflix going to check and see them one of this days hope they are gonna have valuable and meaningful movie's as you said so which movie will you say I watch first

1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon
I'm not fond of watching movies but i just like to watch urdu ir punjabi movies,from the movies that you have mentioned, i have not watch any but i watch movie named as.
Woti lay k jani a
That was very funny movie

1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon
Pakistani films are very awesome and good to watch And I have seen janoon movie of these which I love to see And the acting in Pakistan film is very tremendous and the scenes which are inside it are very tremendous. And I had a lot of fun watching it, it will be very entertaining.

Yeah, I have watched Baaja and honestly it was interesting and I learnt new lessons from that movie. I would love to watch it for a second time before this year runs out. I must say, Pakistan actors and actresses are improving every day.

1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Janoon
Pakistani films are very awesome and good to watch And I have seen janoon movie of these which I love to see And the acting in Pakistan film is very tremendous and the scenes which are inside it are very tremendous. And I had a lot of fun watching it, it will be very entertaining.

Yeah definitly i used to watch pakistani movies and i like most of them .also watched these all listed but my favourite one is punjab nh jao gi.
1. Baaji
2. Superstar
3. Na maloom Afrad 2
4. Project Ghazi
5. Jan

I have never watched Pakistani movies, however, I uaed to watch a lot of Pakistani serials when I was in the teens. I cannot remember the names because it was a long time ago, however, I did like them very much.

The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it. The Pakistani entertainment industry is on its way to revival and we have much to show for it. In future InShaAllah our film industry will give us more blockbuster movies like our dramas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back