What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

People think like you mean they think if you will start a business then most of the time the expected expense is much lower than real expense means you expect to spend 1000 $ however, in reality, you will spend 1500 $ because there is unwanted expenses means a loan could not ever start your business in most of the cases.

I saved up a majority of the money that was required for me to start my business but at the end of the day it was not enough. I had to collect a mini loan from my mum in order to complete it and ensure I got all the necessary materials.

Well I got Money from my family members,it was a better option to getting a loan from the bank because I wasn't sure as to when I'll be able to pay it back
You made the right decision getting money from your family members, paying back would not be as stressful as getting money from the bank, and you would not have to submit your properties or anything valuable to you as collateral.

Seriously I dont believe in the issue of loan to start a business and I can advise anyone to for for loan in other to start a business because it's highly risky.

When we started our business then,one of the things that really helped us to push forward is the finance we were able to gather from family source and my imediate family,it really went a long way to boost the business.

The money that I wanted to use to start my business was not enough and I was just able to see if about 80% of the entire money. I was able to get the remaining money from Goodwill donations from my family members who were supporting me to start the business.

There is nothing wrong with receiving a loan from a friend or relative, because I once opened a drugstore business, and my sister lent me capital, and I treated this loan like stock and got a share of the profits, but when I returned my debt my siter refused to make a profit, and she just took loan principal.
Glad to know you could get a loan from family members, when I wanted a loan my family couldn't raise the money I needed, so I resorted to working online raise the capital for myself.

I started my business with all my life savings because I know and i have seen what starting business with a loan does to business if there's no proper planning and the execution of the business.

Yes, not long ago, Cashigo's Lcredit lent me some money to start my business, and I used it. I had a problem a few weeks ago and it affected my money. For this reason, borrowing is somehow dangerous.

I once received a loan for my business but I would strongly advise that it is not good to take loan to start up a business because the business might end up crashing at the end of the day if you're unable to make the payment.

I personally don't like taking a loan to start up a business, what if the business didn't go well, how will you raise, money to pay the person back, I think that the best time to take a loan is when you have already started a business and it is already Succesful then you take a loan to scale it up
No, Am not somebody that like taking loans to start up a business, I love starting a business with my money then take a plan and scaling the business up , it is not a good idea to take a loan to start up a business, what if the business fails, how will you be able to pay back the loan

Last edited:
It is very hard for you to get a job and save money in order to start a business around here. When I started planning for my business it was my family members that give me close to 40% of the amount of money I needed.

I did not receive cash from anybody to establish my business and that is basically what happened because receiving loan could be detrimental and it could lead to the crash of that particular business.

No, no money was given to me neither in cash nor in transfer to start any business of my choice but in the aspect of my career, I am been sponsor to pushes my career.

When I first started my offline business, the capital that I had wasn't enough to run the business smoothly. I Solicited for loan from friends and families and that was what I used to run the business to run the business effectively.

I have always dreamt of starting my business with my own personal fund and i did that exactly without borrowing , though I did a little crowdfunding and i have been running my business successfully without debt.

Actually am not always good or a fan of seeking loan and as a fact I love to work hard for myself rather than depending on someone to offer me a helped to start my business.

mostly, Employing a individual credit to start a trade can assist you move forward your cash stream until your commerce begins creating it on its own. Rent or month to month contract installments It’s difficult to function a effective trade out of your house.

Well I got Money from my family members,it was a better option to getting a loan from the bank because I wasn't sure as to when I'll be able to pay it back
Starting my business nobody has given me any money or to collect loan I saved the money for business by myself without anyone to give me any cash, because for me I hate to take loan to start up a business.

I did not receive any kind of loan or Grant before I was able to start my business because everything that I realise was from my own personal savings and that was what made it difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back