What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

Dont ever have the hope that someone will give you money to start a business of your own even the so call rich relative,its better for you to get a loan from micro finance bank and start your business then manage the business on your own to repay the loan .

you are very on point I think it is very important for someone to first be self-sufficient before thinking of giving to others. it does not make sense to help other people at the expense of your own life.
Seriously, that is the only way you can be able to survive in we're doing when you are very comfortable and having the means to survive when you are actually helping others.

Yes, sometimes ago, Lcredit from cashigo has lended me some money to start my business and I have been using that. Although some weeks back I have a trouble and it affected the money. This is why loan taking is somehow risky.
I'm definitely going to be the last person that will borrow money from such platforms because a lot of them are set up as scams that will clear up your account once they get your details.

Well, when talking about digital skill, you don't really need to spend money to start up your own business but you will have to spend to learn the skill and for me, I sponsored myself through it as my parents are not great fans of online earning methods.

Most of the online websites that gives cash loans are very greedy and most of the time scary , their percentage is always high and they keep increasing your debt immediately they realsises that you can't pay back.

I haven't started any business yet because I am still a student but I have plans to start my own business. Currently I am carrying out tasks online to earn money to start my own personal business.

I haven't started any business yet because I am still a student but I have plans to start my own business. Currently I am carrying out tasks online to earn money to start my own personal business.
That's a good way to start earning , at least you can start saving and makes money to start any business of your choice soon, I am into farming business and also have a baking business l

Collecting loan from bank or any business organization to start business seems obvious and risky,anything can happen such as business failure,and bank don't consider that as an excuse,it will be better for one to start business with the little he has.
One of the things to avoid as a new business owner is to avoid getting loan from bank,this is because it will not be a wise decision to begin a new business with loan fromfinancial institution.

I actually did not explore the possibility of starting my business with taking loans because I thought that since I was in you that was not the best thing to do. That is why the majority of the money that I used in order to start my program actually came from my mum and my siblings together with a few partnerships that I was able to set up with friends.

I wouldn't say loan but i receive hep from friend who came to my store and get emotional when he saw my shop and he just gave me a good amount of money to support me.

No one has given me any cash loan to start a business. as a matter of fact, I hate anything that concerns the issue of loan to start a business because I have seen so many bad experience from alot of people.

One of the problems that start ups encounter is the issue of non availability of capital. When I started my own business I got money from a friend and loan from the government.

Most people , especially most friends will never want you to acheive great things in life and overtake them, though we still goods friends that can support and assist you with everything they have.
Most of my friends that I actually contacted to assist me financially when I needed help to generate a certain amount of money for the project I want to do actually ended up disappointing me.

No one has given me any financial help to start up anything I am interested. Even if I have to do it I will prefer to rest up my own Capital on my own except I do not have any means of raising a capital.

My personal savings was what I used in starting my business, I have never ask for loan from anyone in my business, in my little business I don't think I will be good for me to go for a loan now.

Taking loan is a suicide mission, and it is never possible at all because the struggle of being able to repay it is much more than the reward you will get.

No one gave loan or any cash to start my business and so also taking of loans is very risky and dangerous it can affect both you and the business you are running within a short period of time.

You are completely correct, taking a loan to start a business most of the time is actually risky because if care is not taken , it can destroy the entire business within a short period of time.
No one gave loan or any cash to start my business and so also taking of loans is very risky and dangerous it can affect both you and the business you are running within a short period of time.

I do not really believe in the idea of people giving you money to start your business, because a lot of people these days are preoccupied with their own personal needs, and cannot get to meet up with you.

No one has giving me any money or loan me any money to start up my business, I save up the money before going into the business, I raised up my own capital before I set the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back