What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

No, I won't in future by God's grace because using a loan to start a business is basically not a good idea because it's something you are just starting you don't even know how it's going to come out or go or turn out to be

Normally its not always good starting a business with loan because of the challenges attached to it , but some business just don have choice than to get a loan to boost their business up.
No, I won't in future by God's grace because using a loan to start a business is basically not a good idea because it's something you are just starting you don't even know how it's going to come out or go or turn out to be

Well I got Money from my family members,it was a better option to getting a loan from the bank because I wasn't sure as to when I'll be able to pay it back
You are actually very lucky to get your family members to support your business because over here I don't really get anyone that is supporting me even with the smallest amount of money but I am actually doing well for myself.

No one gave me cash or loan to start my business. I started the business with my own money which I save during the time I was doing my national service after school.

Nobody gives me loan to start a business as most people around me have little financial capability. I have to save some amount of money from my salary to fund my business when I want to start out.
There are currently some loan app in my country today that offer people access to money online but with steep interest so that they can pay back at an agreed point in time which some people are making use of.

There are currently some loan app in my country today that offer people access to money online but with steep interest so that they can pay back at an agreed point in time which some people are making use of.
We also have the same thing in my country. I can never advise someone to make use of this loan to start a business. The reason is that does loan apps can embarrass you among your relatives if you default at paying back the loan at any point in time.

No, I got my loan from a financial body(bank) to start my business because I feel safe with them due to the fact that I don't deal with family and friends when I am into anything involving borrowing of money.
Really?
I feel safer getting loan from family members to start a business than getting one from a financial institution. I didn't obtain a loan for my business start up though.

No one can give me money to start my own business right now because things are hard for people except by the Grace of God, our government do not even support small business start ups.

No one has ever give me money to start up my business idea. Few years ago I was expecting my sister who is it working in a financial institution to arrange a loan for me. I need the end of getting frustrated in the process.

When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)
I took a temporary loan from my husband while waiting for my salary. I generally avoid taking loans for business and that's the first time I did such. It was with it because I was able to make decent profits using the money.

No, before I start up my business I save enough money before going into business, I work for the money I used to start up the business is good to save money before going into business.

II S ot
When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)
I was not given money to start-up a business by anyone, although I have ever wanted to establish one but I am not just good at telling people to lend me some cash. I wish to have my own business one day, that has always been my dream.

We also have the same thing in my country. I can never advise someone to make use of this loan to start a business. The reason is that does loan apps can embarrass you among your relatives if you default at paying back the loan at any point in time.
I've actually seen a lot of businesses crumble as a result of making use of financial loan to facilitate the business when they fail to pay back the whole business is confiscated back by the bank.

Getting loans for business is certainly not easy. I have been sourcing for one for months now still nothing. And there is no one in the extended family to help out. So I just have to work for my own startup capital, which is what is delaying me right now.

I am not doing that yes because I am not rich. But it is part of my plan to assist small scale business in the nearest future once I am financially buoyant. I only need entry pronounce who are very serious with their business idea to fund them.

Well, no one has ever offered me some cash to start by business ad loan. The truth is that is not advisable to start a new business with loa because it will affect the growth and development of the business.

I started my business with the little fund i have been saving up since I started earning online but after a year , I got help from a Friend and he assisted me financially .

I am not doing that yes because I am not rich. But it is part of my plan to assist small scale business in the nearest future once I am financially buoyant. I only need entry pronounce who are very serious with their business idea to fund them.
Nobody will really blame you for not giving the money to start up their own business because you have to be very comfortable financially for yourself before you can be able to give another.

I got financial help from some of my friends and relatives when I first started my business. It really helped me to run the business in the initial stage.
Most of my friends that I actually contacted to assist me financially when I needed help to generate a certain amount of money for the project I want to do actually ended up disappointing me.

Nobody will really blame you for not giving the money to start up their own business because you have to be very comfortable financially for yourself before you can be able to give another.
you are very on point I think it is very important for someone to first be self-sufficient before thinking of giving to others. it does not make sense to help other people at the expense of your own life.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back