What's new

Did anyone give you a cash loan to start your business or career?

Loan has always been at a disadvantages to my business and thats why i normally run away from going into loan to start any business anymore , though it has been helping some other people .
Taking loans will not be totally disastrous to every business . It depends on the turnover you could get in a very short period of time from such enterprise . This is the onus that must be taking into account because it is not a one-size-fits-all approach.

I didn't really get any helping hand financially .I have to set aside a certain amount of money from my pay to start my company.

When you started your business, or whatever job you currently have, did you ever need to get a cash loan from a friend of business acquaintance? When I started off, I was offered money from a friend and a family member, but I decided not to accept as I didn't want to use their money. I wanted to do it on my own. It was hard, but I eventually got to a rhythm that works.

But, no judgement to anyone who needed a loan or starting cash from someone. If it helped get your business off the table, then all the power to ya. :)
Nobody has ever given me a cash loan to start my business but I was dashed money by my uncle a few years ago to start a business and it was a good one.

I didn't really get any helping hand financially .I have to set aside a certain amount of money from my pay to start my company.

This was exactly the same way I was able to start up my own business and if you ask me, I'm going to tell you that it is even better for you to use your money and start your own business without having to depend on any other person to give you any financial assistance to start your business. This is so that tomorrow, they will not come and say that they are the one that help and made you who you are.

This was exactly the same way I was able to start up my own business and if you ask me, I'm going to tell you that it is even better for you to use your money and start your own business without having to depend on any other person to give you any financial assistance to start your business. This is so that tomorrow, they will not come and say that they are the one that help and made you who you are.

Well, there are many people who are facing many financial crisis and this is also one of the main reasons why they are usually seeking loans in order to gain financial help. This is where many fraudsters get the opportunity to fool people. In our country there are many scam apps that have scammed people in the name of providing loans.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back