What's new

Did anyone become wealthy using Forex?

Yes I saw people make more from forex, I have friends who trade forex up to $ 100 a day, and forex is really beneficial as these are not small things Is

We obviously have very rich forex traders this is because forex is a very lucrative investment and it has made so many experts in the field rich overnight. Forex is a very good investment.

To be honest with you, I have been trying to understand how this forex of a thing really works I have seen so many people making some god amount of money on forex but I don't really know how the platform really works, I think its time I made some research about it

The forex market is definitely not going to promise you millions of dollars and make you wealthy because only about 20% of the people in there are actually making it. This is why you have to be very patient and disciplined in all your dealings.

Forex is one of the ways to make money on the internet and there are so many people that I become rich doing Forex so you have so many people that have made a lot of money from this particular venture.

Forex is a good investment if you are looking for a more interesting and calculative way to make more money, but you can become rich from it if you are good at reading charts and making good analysis so you can accurately predict to the best time to enter or leave a trade.

I have never seen any, I personally is a living witness. I joined a forex group this year, after serious of learning and dedication with hard work. I later quit to go and look for something else to do. Forex is more like gambling. I wish people can see that too.
On the contrary, i have seen so many people that have become wealthy in forex trading. I have a friend that earn living from trading Forex and is making lots of dollars because he is more focused on that particular investment.

Yes. It depends on your understanding of the forex market. I have seen so many South African billionaires in YouTube who are making so much money with Forex. I believe this is possible.

Actually forex trading is a very good way of making money not only that but you get to meet new people. Alot of people whom I have come across that are now rich with forex trading.

No, because. Making parts of cash through Forex exchanging is totally subordinate on a few extraordinary conditions. When somebody has the right conditions, he can make millions through Forex exchanging.

There are a lot of people that made it from forex trading, especially those that joined on time . however some have lost hugely from it.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of people that made it from forex trading, especially those that joined on time . however some have lost hugely from it.
That's true a lot of people has become worthy through forex trading no matter that I am not into forex trading, but I have seen many people who has become worthy through forex trading especially when you have knowledge about trading.

There are a lot of people that have made significant amount of money by trading the forex market and you can also be able to follow in their footsteps as well if you know how to be disciplined and analytical.

Actually forex trading is a kind of trading that is very difficult for one to understand in a short period of time but I have seen people and I have heard of people who through forex trading they are earning money and leaving a high standard of life now.

Of course, there are several people that have become extremely wealthy with forex trading. If you understand the market well and have proper knowledge of some certain things like fundamental and technical analysis, then you will definitely be making some good amount of money.
forex trading involves some kind of mentorship and discipline for you to be able to profit from it.

Yes alot, some people are really making cool money there in forex. If you have any money to invest you can give it a trial
Yes of course, alot of people has become wealthy with forex trading when you have money to trade, you can become wealthy when you understand the investment then you can become wealthy through the investment.

Actually as of then, I have seen people that are looking Rich and all says it is because of forex but I can not really finalize that forex trading can make one rich.

A lot of people are making money with forex . It depends on your level of experience that will determine the possibility of succeeding as a forex trader. Good forex expert are making a lot of money and they are rich.

Well, I have not meet anyone in person who had become wealthy in forex trading but I have read so many articles about people who have become very successful with forex because they have been good in the transaction.

I only know of people that usually invest there time in school to trade on forex and they are really earning well and sustaining them selves with the cash gotten from forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back